Seton Hall Post Game Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Good thing they are playing Butler at home this Saturday.....because that team might be the worst performing team in the conference other than Georgetown.
Knock on wood.

Reaction Score
There's plenty of valid complaints about Hurley, but let's not act like you weren't gonna run here and credit Luke Murray with the win if the tables were turned. You did it after Villanova, your agenda is crystal clear

ok buddy, you can read my mind. you stans are ridiculous.

Reaction Score
The guards couldn’t get him the ball in a spot where he was a threat. Seton Hall’s guards played good aggressive defense that forced the Huskies guards to spend too much time passing the ball around the perimeter before they were able to initiate the offense. The most aggressive and urgent UConn guard down the stretch was Jackson, and that’s not good.
I think this is an interesting point.

I’ve noticed over and over and over again this season how the PG is getting the ball to Hawk about 3 steps too late off his curl screens. Giving way too much time for the D to recover.

Reaction Score
I’m not trying to pick on anyone or beat a dead horse….but our starting point guard needed to back his way over half court tonight.

One of the truly great coaching mysteries in the last 5 years is the failure of Hurley to bring in a true point guard. We’re taking about a guy who should know a thing or two about the position. And he’s 0-UConn. Mind boggling.
Just add it to the list of problems

Reaction Score
Good thing they are playing Butler at home this Saturday.....because that team might be the worst performing team in the conference other than Georgetown.
Well we are sinking down to their level.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
this team has lost any semblance of the chemistry and resolve it had before conference play. Everyone needs to do some soul searching.
During these losses, you can tell the other team wanted it more. Constantly driving to the basket, clogging up the middle. No answer for it I guess. UConn does not show any energy. I can understand a top player going on a cold streak, but the whole team?????

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I hate this "the team quit" crap. Honestly, the only time I've ever said that in the past 30 years was the 2014 game vs Louisville right before the BET. Even Shabazz looked like he gave up. Our guys were in this tonight to the last half minute. Missing some wide open threes and 9 layups/dunks in 2nd half is poor execution, but it's not quitting.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Im straight up not having a good time
Yep
That’s what I said elsewhere.
Yeah we know, so stop
repeating yourself. Unlock your value or shut up.
There are 50 guys who could have gotten us to where we are today. Well better than we are right now.
Where's today's coach bio?

You've got 50 days for 50 names, and how they are better. And you're sitting on your hands and whining. So far, today you are at ZERO. Step up and be the leader.

You already know there's nothing you're saying here that isn't being said better by MANY others.

Reaction Score
The last play Karaban was boxing out the dude who scored but left him to jump out on the shooter. Sanogo helped on Richmond and box led out the right side. AJ was stuck behind the scorer and they got a nice bounce.

Reaction Score
It doesn’t matter. Diarra can’t run an offense. We’re screwed either way.
Diarra is a little better at point. At least he can race the ball up court most of the time. Pressure D is coming often the rest of the way. Any coach that isn’t applying constant ball pressure against us is a fool.

Reaction Score
We didn't deserve this game at all - and this isn't a bash the refs thread. But one call...this one call, at the end of the game gives us two free throws in a one point game View attachment 83172 . Again, this wasn't the reason we lost, but holy cow is it frustrating.
Is the ref on the sideline literally calling a foul, or is that just the FT attempt hand being up?

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Can't make layups, Can't rebound, Can't handle pressure, everyone sees our passes coming...

The wheels have fallen off the wagon

And nobody is leaving for the NBA, nobody
Omg no. NBA? Lets talk about Big East?

Reaction Score
source? definitely don't remember doing that but if I did it was likely to troll the stans like yourself.
We’re all Stan’s. You’re on a UConn message board at 9:20 on a Wednesday night.

Reaction Score
We’re all Stan’s. You’re on a UConn message board at 9:20 on a Wednesday night.
nah the difference between UConn fans and Hurleystans is that UConn fans know that the season is Hurley's responsibility and no one elses

Reaction Score
yes give me one post where I praised luke murray or said we'd win without hurley tonight
You didn’t. But you bash Hurley because “he’s responsible” when he’s not even in the same damn state.

Reaction Score
After halftime we come so flat, second game in a row!! Let these teams beat us to the ball , half court offense is a show !!! WE’RE A TURNOVER MACHINE

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom