September UConn recruiting thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

September UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Among her assets are a couple you can't teach. One is the ability to initiate and absorb contact on the move. And the other is being able to control the ball with her head up, see through the defense and either get to the rim or deliver the right pass. No getting stuck in the paint with no options. She'll go right at the defender's chest and force them to foul or bail out. I think she'll get to the FT line a lot.

Reaction Score
Among her assets are a couple you can't teach. One is the ability to initiate and absorb contact on the move. And the other is being able to control the ball with her head up, see through the defense and either get to the rim or deliver the right pass. No getting stuck in the paint with no options. She'll go right at the defender's chest and force them to foul or bail out. I think she'll get to the FT line a lot.
In the video, her offense was great but I wonder how it would compare if she was guarded by Top10 talent. Against the opposition in the video, she looked a bit delibertate. That being said, I can't imagine being guarded by someone with her quickness and strength. Not down on her offense, just have not see enough to develop a full assussment. On her defensive assets, I am sold!

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I was wondering about that, too. Why would the University of San Diego be on the list of a major recruit. Is it even a D1 school?

My sister went to law school at USD. It’s a little catholic university mainly famous for the statue of the Virgin Mary on top of the campus cathedral. The sculptor needed a model and the school found a student to pose who needed a little extra money. Her name turns out to be Raquel Welch.
It doesn't say that all three programs were there to watch the same player.

Reaction Score
It doesn't say that all three programs were there to watch the same player.
Yeah, Mitty has plenty of D1 level players. They just had three in last year's class after sending six the previous year.

Reaction Score
Yeah, Mitty has plenty of D1 level players. They just had three in last year's class after sending six the previous year.

Mitty has a new freshman McKenna Woliczko who already separated herself from the rest of her class in Northern California over the summer. "6'2" power forward version of Lexie Hull" is the description that first came to mind. Can dunk a tennis ball and easily grabs rim on a layup in the video below. Daughter of the West Coast Conference Men's Basketball Commissioner, but only recently added basketball after already establishing herself as an elite softball player.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Mitty has a new freshman McKenna Woliczko who already separated herself from the rest of her class in Northern California over the summer. "6'2" power forward version of Lexie Hull" is the description that first came to mind. Can dunk a tennis ball and easily grabs rim on a layup in the video below. Daughter of the West Coast Conference Men's Basketball Commissioner, but only recently added basketball after already establishing herself as an elite softball player.

Do you get 1 point for a tennis ball?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
A number of other schools attended -- Ohio State, UCLA, L'ville, etc. Delaney Thomas? Anyone else? I'm not familiar w/ St John's roster.
A number of other schools attended -- Ohio State, UCLA, L'ville, etc. Delaney Thomas? Anyone else? I'm not familiar w/ St John's roster.
SJC also has a talented 2024 PG in Kyndal Walker #39 in the class per ESPN.

Reaction Score
I read on another site Geno is in Egypt recruiting? Anyone verify this?

Reaction Score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220927-152842_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220927-152842_Facebook.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 252
Reaction Score
I wanna read. Geno is in Egypt or I saw Geno in Egypt or Geno saying “ I’m in Egypt. I DONT want to read “I heard”

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Is Geno actually in Egypt or merely recruiting an Egyptian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom