September non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

September non-UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Coach jumper is entertaining but for the wrong reasons. Idk how much access he truly has within the program but I can’t imagine Coach Harper being pleased with some of his stunts with potential recruits. Heck, remember when Rickea Jackson posted a picture from her LSU visit then went off on her? He then walked back his comments after she committed to TN
He has no affiliation with the program whatsoever , just a high school AAU coach acting as if he's in the know.

Reaction Score
A lot of his trouble started several years ago when he said that he could teach one or two Vol players some things that the Tenn coaches either couldn't or that they didn't think were necessary. That's just not done over there.
Just based on his being an AAU coach would give me (as a fan) more reason to take his comments seriously than the comments from some random fan on their board.

Reaction Score
If you read Volnation, some members go to Jumper for insight.
I do and majority of them meaning about 99% do not . Unless there's a specific post your referencing , ive never seen this bit of interaction in regards to going to jumper for insight LOL. If there is any insight its not anything in regards to UT recruiting more so whom he wants UT to recruit by reposting the same player over and over.

Reaction Score
A lot of his trouble started several years ago when he said that he could teach one or two Vol players some things that the Tenn coaches either couldn't or that they didn't think were necessary. That's just not done over there.
Just based on his being an AAU coach would give me (as a fan) more reason to take his comments seriously than the comments from some random fan on their board.
Well let me be clear lol. I stated AAU coach but that may not even be true lol i think its more so precisely a middle school basketball coach. Either or no one takes his comments seriously over there at all...no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom