Selection Monday | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Selection Monday

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Did any other AAC teams get in besides USF, UCF?

Reaction Score
What an uneven show! They announced the brackets in confusing order. They highlighted a few teams while totally ignoring other teams. No discussion or debates about seedings or surprise selections.

I think this was done because in the past there was criticism of going into too many stories about teams while revealing the bracket. I'm happy they got the bracket announced, and they have time left to talk about stories now.

Reaction Score
Having watched Baylor recently It’s fair to say they are playing much better than they were at the beginning of the year
In many ways basketball is all about matchups and I think for UConn this is The most difficult of all of the number 2 seeds...A big and physically strong team that plays good defense The type of team they have had difficulty with over the last few years
If they do in fact meet in a elite eight game it will certainly be a close one
Agree. I don’t think UConn matches up well with Baylor. If both teams make it to Elite 8 it will be interesting.

Reaction Score
Don’t think so. I Believe e the 4 ones were shown in reverse order. NC state as 4th seed gets top 2 seed in A&M. Don’t understand getting abaylir though.

I think it might have been a compromise for the committee given how close Stanford and UConn were. They certainly gave Stanford the more dangerous Final Four matchup in SC and MD -- so giving UConn Baylor was only fair.

Reaction Score
I can’t believe DePaul didn’t make the field. I was expecting at least 3 big east teams in. I guess recency bias comes into play cause they haven’t been great lately.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I can’t believe DePaul didn’t make the field. I was expecting at least 3 big east teams in. I guess recency bias comes into play cause they haven’t been great lately.
Not surprised. DePaul didn't finish well at all. The loss to Butler was a killer.

Reaction Score
I mean, when you lose to a team like Butler while being on the bubble, it's hard to go dancing.
Absolutely. I guess it’s not as surprising based on their finish, but i’m still shocked to not see them there for some reason

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom