Selection Monday | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Selection Monday

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
ESPN.....headquarters in Ct....there should be cameras on UCONN campus every selection show.....shame on ESPN.....Good thing UCONN can proof most teams that they are better...GOOD LUCK TO UCONN.
I am guessing with the Covid test, they were not in a position to pose for a high five. Got to get their ducks in a row,

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
No DePaul and it probably has more to with the terrible end to the season than the overall resume. Iowa State made it and they didn't have a great season by any means.

Reaction Score
Damn!! I just looked at UConn’s bracket. There are some pretty decent teams in there. So obvious that the NCAA is trying to screw us yet again! All of the other top seeds have a walk in the park by comparison!

Reaction Score
Houston, DePaul, ND, Oklahoma are first 4 out.

My Cougs :(

Is it wrong for me to hope for a replacement scenario?
YES
Considering which team is on the most danger right now

Reaction Score
I am guessing with the Covid test, they were not in a position to pose for a high five. Got to get their ducks in a row,
Yeah was thinking the same thing. The team could be in some kind of quarantine protocol just to be on the safe side.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Iowa State made it and they didn't have a great season by any means.
Huh?

ISU is a 7 seed, right where they were projected. That's not even close to the bubble. They have wins over Baylor and West Virginia, and no losses outside Quad 1.

Reaction Score
I also wouldn't underestimate Tennessee in a game with Baylor. They have the size to match up and if they can bring their A stuff, Baylor could have a rough time.
Sorry but Tennessee turns the ball over too much. They have the talent and size to match up with Baylor but the way Baylor plays defense it will be tough for Tennessee.

Reaction Score
LSU fans watching the NCAAT Selection show tonight

fy5A.gif

Reaction Score
If its been posted prior to, apologies for the redundancies. Don’t they usually announce the seeds in reverse order with the last#1 seed announced being the overall #1? And, when was the last time that the #1 team in the country for the last weeks of the regular season (+tourneys) was not the overall #1 seed?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Nina King is by far the most human-looking committee chair I've ever seen.

Duke's Associate AD... my first time ever hearing her talk

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom