Sedona Prince Transfer Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sedona Prince Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So I got curious about recovery time from tibular rod removal recovery time (say it 3 times fast!). And the first pass is not all that informative. Some non-athletes want the procedure because there is ongoing pain associated with the implant and related hardware - fixation screws principally. For athletes the rod itself becomes a risk of serious future injury because the ends of it represent stress points. Anecdotal reports suggest a 6 month recovery time from the removal procedure. This youngster has been through a lot. No matter where she ends up I wish her nothing but happiness and fulfillment .

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
But no one actually knows this except for the Prince family. All we know is she is transferring for "medical reasons". (whatever that means). And correct me if I am wrong but it is the school that applies for the transfer waiver not the athlete. If she did come to UConn I really don't think UConn would apply for a waiver. But that is just my wag which I think is probably as good as anyone else's.
The school submits the waiver on behalf of a specific student athlete. Not sure what distinction you are trying to make here. The NCAA is not going to grant a waiver to UCONN, it is going to grant a waiver to Evina and or Sedona to play for UCONN immediately. The approved waiver in not applicable to another player or another school.
Why do you think your wag is a good as anyone else's?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Loved the workout! Stewie-esk! Go Huskies!
Stewie-esk?
SMH.gif

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
? She just wanted to get the best locker?
? Not getting the bit about the locker, Rocker.

When Evina came to UConn, presumably due in part to Megan, Megan commented that she was bringing everybody to Storrs. The implication, or tease, being that there would be another recruit coming, owing in part to her.

Reaction Score
You misspelled esque ... dog. Pass it on.
Stevie-esque... For all the grammatically correct wet blankets involved. Lol. I've interacted and sat back and watched on this site for years and it never ceases to amaze how overly critical and sensitive some are. Its a social site that has no bearing on the reality of the basketball we watch these girls play. Some of us who love to support, praise and hope for their success sometimes over-reach, but I think its a fair statement to say that IF Sedona commits there isn't a team out there that would have anywhere near the talebt this team could showcase every time out. A lack of size and depth has cost us the last 3 NCs... Tell me I'm wrong. So, wave your fingers and act all reserved if you want to, but I will have a lil fun with what could be. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Stewie-esque... For all the grammatically correct wet blankets involved. Lol. I've interacted and sat back and watched on this site for years and it never ceases to amaze how overly critical and sensitive some are. Its a social site that has no bearing on the reality of the basketball we watch these girls play. Some of us who love to support, praise and hope for their success sometimes over-reach, but I think its a fair statement to say that IF Sedona commits there isn't a team out there that would have anywhere near the talebt this team could showcase every time out. A lack of size and depth has cost us the last 3 NCs... Tell me I'm wrong. So, wave your fingers and act all reserved if you want to, but I will have a lil fun with what could be. Go Huskies!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Stevie-esque... For all the grammatically correct wet blankets involved. Lol. I've interacted and sat back and watched on this site for years and it never ceases to amaze how overly critical and sensitive some are. Its a social site that has no bearing on the reality of the basketball we watch these girls play. Some of us who love to support, praise and hope for their success sometimes over-reach, but I think its a fair statement to say that IF Sedona commits there isn't a team out there that would have anywhere near the talebt this team could showcase every time out. A lack of size and depth has cost us the last 3 NCs... Tell me I'm wrong. So, wave your fingers and act all reserved if you want to, but I will have a lil fun with what could be. Go Huskies!

I aren't the grrimmer polizei ... just a little banter betwenn lung tumors!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
A lack of size did not cost UConn the NC of 2017 and 2018. Missed free throws and poor defense cost UConn those semi-final games. If UConn had won those two games there was no guarantee they would have won either NC.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Back to the original theme: I think we should rent a blimp for those 2 days with some subtle, subliminal message like: "It's a Prince of a day!" Watcha think? :p

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Not a chance. If she commits and they stay healthy you can pay me on the back later! Go Huskies!
Won't be a need. Looks like you're already doing a bang-up job of patting of your own back

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A lack of size did not cost UConn the NC of 2017 and 2018. Missed free throws and poor defense cost UConn those semi-final games. If UConn had won those two games there was no guarantee they would have won either NC.
Yes, I'm sure post size has nothing to do with defense. And I'm sure rebounding and post scoring didn't either. Really? Smh

Reaction Score
It wouldn't be overstating things if I said with her commitment and everyone staying healthy we're looking at 3 to 4 National Championship's in a row! Look at the roster! Wow! Her n ONO on the floor, coupled with our guard talent, man that's 2013-14 season all over again for 2 or 3 years! Go Huskies!

If she doesn't commit...are we looking at 2 to 3 National Championships or is Sedona the missing piece to get them 3 to 4 NC?

Reaction Score
Back to the original theme: I think we should rent a blimp for those 2 days with some subtle, subliminal message like: "It's a Prince of a day!" Watcha think? :p

Why not just have that blimp drop some letter of intent down to Sedona and have every coach, UConn player wear t-shirts with her baby picture on it? :rolleyes:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Repeating myself: I remain intrigued by Megan's comment that she was bringing everybody to Storrs.

We can only hope she remains persistent in that endeavor. As The Beach Boys said in one of their many hit songs, “wouldn’t it be nice?” There are people, especially some athletes that have magnetic personalities that can draw other high profile players to them. Let’s hope Megan is in fact one of those players and is seriously bent on doing exactly what she says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom