Not open for further replies.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
So... What does Geno say at half time??

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
What a letdown after Monday's game! Oh well. Hopefully one of the other two teams this weekend puts up more of a fight...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Sarah's, thanks for your input and insight into Moriah's teams schedule.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I am not in love with Hoopstreams this year. seriously poor quality and the "refresher" just ain't working for me. Very, very disappointed

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Interesting, rady, mine has been the most reliable ever.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Stef really, really runs down the floor. Impressive.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Sarah's, thanks for your input and insight into Moriah's teams schedule.
No problem! I am trying to get to a few of her games if they are near me, I am coaching a grade school team so it's tough to catch high school games if they aren't close by.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Interesting, rady, mine has been the most reliable ever.
The picture looks as though I am watching underwater. It freezes, then jumps ahead to catch up. I can't even tell who the players are. I have gone through all of the FAQ, tried all suggestions, and it just makes it worse. My frustration is mounting.....:(

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Jane, did you try manually lowering the speed?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Hartley misses two more FTs.

Score:48-7

Reaction Score
The picture looks as though I am watching underwater. It freezes, then jumps ahead to catch up. I can't even tell who the players are. I have gone through all of the FAQ, tried all suggestions, and it just makes it worse. My frustration is mounting.....:(
May be your service provider. I was not happy with my CPTV reception for the Stanford game. Later I watched a replay on ESPN3 and had the exact same problem. Since my PC is brand new with plenty of power and memory, I must assmue in my case my service provider was the problem.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Can't see how Kelly keeps her starting position next year unless she significantly improves her shooting. Sure she does a lot of little things, but so will Breanna Stewart next year. Plus Breanna will have the size that Kelly doesn't have.

Reaction Score
Can't see how Kelly keeps her starting position next year unless she significantly improves her shooting. Sure she does a lot of little things, but so will Breanna Stewart next year. Plus Breanna will have the size that Kelly doesn't have.
Next year Stokes will be improved and pushing for minutes as well. However, she must play with Kelly's intensity.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Same reason as always because Geno says she plays harder all the time than anyone else in practices and games. She is going nowhere.

Geno noted that again tonight during his show.

blaqtech

Longtime Louisville Lover
Reaction Score
No problem! I am trying to get to a few of her games if they are near me, I am coaching a grade school team so it's tough to catch high school games if they aren't close by.
What team do you coach?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Kara Wolters just announced on the radio that "Heather was really disappointed with not even getting into the game against Stanford". well, she missed the layup when she was fouled, and followed that up with a missed layup. Sorry Heather, but if you can't make a layup you won't get to play. i think UCONN fans all over the country are still rooting like crazy for her to earn playing time, me included, but it's becoming clear that she's now been completely passed by freshman Stokes for PT at the 5/4 spot.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
FDU now outscoring UConn in the 2nd half 10 points to 9 for UConn. While understanding the malaise by the team, Geno can't be happy.

Reaction Score
E-mail their help desk. That's what I did. Now my picture is fine.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
FDU now outscoring UConn in the 2nd half 10 points to 9 for UConn. While understanding the malaise by the team, Geno can't be happy.
i agree. not sure if the defense has gotten sloppy, but with the subs in there, UCONN should still be beating their pants off.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Clearly Henri has been playing with your computer settings while you are at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom