SEC Tournament Bracket | Page 3 | The Boneyard

SEC Tournament Bracket

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
If Saxton and Fletcher keep playing like this, minus well go ahead and cancel Christmas

Reaction Score
If Texas A&M wins this tournament, Joni Taylor should frame that $100. Great illustration!

Reaction Score
I usually root for a Cinderella team but I hope Ole Miss beats AM today. More wins in the SEC tourney, should mean a better seed for Ole Miss in ncaa tourney. Better seed is better for SEC. Of course, if they play LSU , all bets are off.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Has there ever been a weather delay during a women's basketball game??? Appears to be happening in the Georgia-LSU game.

Reaction Score
.C'mon Greenville. Need to move the regionals away to a place that can handle a rain storm. I think the PMAC is available.

Reaction Score
This building is supposed to be a venue for NCAA's?

Confused Little Girl GIF

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
we’re beginning to pull away…

alice in wonderland sigh GIF

Reaction Score
Has there ever been a weather delay during a women's basketball game??? Appears to be happening in the Georgia-LSU game.
I was thinking the same thing. Didn't Gampel Pavilion have leakage issues a few years back ?

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Wait. This is where the regional finals will be held?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score

It happened at Gampel a number of years ago in the middle of a women's game. The roof was leaking right around half court. It took them a while to fix it. I don't even remember what they did to fix it. Maybe plastic sheeting.

Reaction Score
Pleasantly surprised but LSU looked pretty dang good today and it wasn't because of Reese going off for giant numbers. Many of the starters got to rest in the 4th

I can't wait until LSU has more depth next year.

Hope the girls get an ice bath. That 4th quarter became hack a Shaq...

Reaction Score
So much drama. I’m here in Greenville. It was like a tropical storm came through. There have been tornado warnings all afternoon. It’s fine. Rain is gone, the issue was taken care of. Rainy all day today but the rest of the weekend it will be sunny and 70+. We’ve been wearing shorts here for 2 weeks. There was actually thunder and lightning….at the beginning of March.

Reaction Score
Petty for Kentucky really screwed her own team over. KY cuts the game to a 4 point lead and had almost all the momentum early in the 4th. After a made basket by KY, Petty blatantly pulls a TN players pony tail back and gave TN 2 free free throws (technical), gets ejected and handed TN all the momentum.

Even if KY won tonight, as a coach I wouldn't allow her to play tomorrow after that crap. She also instigated the fight two days earlier that lead to 8 players being ejected.

Just terrible. I don't know what the heck some of these players are thinking.

Reaction Score
Petty for Kentucky really screwed her own team over. KY cuts the game to a 4 point lead and had almost all the momentum early in the 4th. After a made basket by KY, Petty blatantly pulls a TN players pony tail back and gave TN 2 free free throws (technical), gets ejected and handed TN all the momentum.

Even if KY won tonight, as a coach I wouldn't allow her to play tomorrow after that crap. She also instigated the fight two days earlier that lead to 8 players being ejected.

Yeah I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt about the Florida situation but I definitely think the ball to the face of the Florida's player was intentional in that game too. Kentucky had the lead then as well and the momentum went Florida's way in the immediate aftermath for that as well..

Reaction Score

She seems to be living up to her last name...

Reaction Score
Okay. That’s over. Slightly exited to see whether Tennessee or LSU will be our opponent tomorrow.

My enthusiasm is somewhat dampened by the fact that we have a baseball game thirty mile away at Clem’s Son. Hawk spit !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom