Season Tix deadline Extended... | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Season Tix deadline Extended...

Siv

Reaction Score
Anyone in here go today? If so, what was the process like?
Supposed to go at 5:21
On a train and the site doesn’t work on my phone.
Ticket office is selecting on my behalf.
Still think there is a pretty big base of season ticket holders downgrading based on large discrepancies in seat license pricing for section right next to each other.
$400 for section 101 versus $100 for 124 at XL doesn’t make sense to me

Reaction Score
I understand if you decide to "upgrade" your seats that you pay the difference in ticket prices. For example if your seats were in the upper sideline at the XL Center, 2 season tickets would be $486. If you "upgraded" to the lower end zone, 2 season tickets would be $630. You pay the $144 difference in price.

How does it work with the seat donation? If you paid a $100 total seat donation ($50 a piece) for those 2 upper sideline tickets, do you then have to pay the $200 seat donation price ($100 a piece) for the 2 tickets in the lower end zone, or do you get a $100 credit in that case? Does anyone know?

Edit: It looks they haven't charged for the tickets yet. Must be waiting for this process to go through. Which makes sense.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The way it was explained to me, you'd just pay the difference.

Reaction Score
This is why my wife does the bills lol. Yes in fact you were charged for your tickets and seat donation. So I would assume you are correct @Vancat you just pay the difference with the seats and the seat donation. If anyone who has upgraded can confirm this that would be great.

Reaction Score
The email said that we could log in and see available seats in advance of our selection date and times. I logged in and could not see the available seats. Did anyone else try? Successful?

Reaction Score
The email said that we could log in and see available seats in advance of our selection date and times. I logged in and could not see the available seats. Did anyone else try? Successful?

Yes was able to do it. Sign in to your account then click on the Relocate/Upgrade option. Then click Select once the portal opens.

Reaction Score
Seeing lots of people selecting the $800 seats. Guess they didn't price out that many people.

Reaction Score
if you don't see anything better, do you have to do anything during the selection period to retain your current seats?

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Anyone have a total of the number of season tickets they have sold to date?

Reaction Score
what was the general experience - were folks able to upgrade seats in their current seat donation level?

Reaction Score
Picked today.

At Gampel moved from 116 to 120

XL moved from 113 to 114.

If you upgrade price ranges/seat donation they only take the ticket cost difference (if any) and make you pay to seat donation at another date.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Picked today.

If you upgrade price ranges/seat donation they only take the ticket cost difference (if any) and make you pay to seat donation at another date.
How many premium tickets (100 aidelines) are still available? On Friday morning there was still a good number.

Great opportunity for fans previously shut out fron good seats to buy in.

Reaction Score
How many premium tickets (100 aidelines) are still available? On Friday morning there was still a good number.

Great opportunity for fans previously shut out fron good seats to buy in.
A fair amount.

However most were on the visitor side.

For those towards the back of the selection process I think they will have a good opportunity to upgrade.

Reaction Score
Picked today.

So if you paid $50 for a seat donation originally and then get a ticket that requires a $100 donation...are you just paying the difference?

Reaction Score
So if you paid $50 for a seat donation originally and then get a ticket that requires a $100 donation...are you just paying the difference?
Yes. But I was told on the phone that UConn will contact you for the donation sometime at the end of the month.

When I moved up today they didn’t take the money for the donation.

Reaction Score
Yes. But I was told on the phone that UConn will contact you for the donation sometime at the end of the month.

When I moved up today they didn’t take the money for the donation.
Thanks!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
How many premium tickets (100 aidelines) are still available? On Friday morning there was still a good
I just took my turn and there were 2 on the aisle in Sec. 104 available. I was tempted but my buddy couldn't swing it.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
I just took my turn and there were 2 on the aisle in Sec. 104 available. I was tempted but my buddy couldn't swing it.

Yeah the premium price is a tough pill. I did premium tix in GP and got cheap seats in XL.

Reaction Score
My buddy was told he can’t keep the same seats next year because he got the cheap tickets, even if he pays the new price for those same seats. Does this sound right? Anyone hear this?

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
My buddy was told he can’t keep the same seats next year because he got the cheap tickets, even if he pays the new price for those same seats. Does this sound right? Anyone hear this?

I believe that to be the case for the cheapest seats ( $90 tix, $25 donation) for mens XL. All others can be re-newed - I do not know the same price is guaranteed (?).

My rep mentioned that to me when I purchased XL seats.

Reaction Score
Why is the process for season tickets SO complicated? This is not unique to UConn.

If I were doing this from scratch a ticket rep would be unnecessary. Seems like it should be as simple as this seat cost x amount. Click and pay. You could do it on Amazon.

I realize what I describe is simplistic. But it is outrageous how complicated this stuff is.

Reaction Score
I kept my ticket level in both places (better in Gampel than in XL) but moved my seats just a few rows down in each place

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Why is the process for season tickets SO complicated? This is not unique to UConn.

If I were doing this from scratch a ticket rep would be unnecessary. Seems like it should be as simple as this seat cost x amount. Click and pay. You could do it on Amazon.

I realize what I describe is simplistic. But it is outrageous how complicated this stuff is.

There has to be a hierarchy in the selection process. The school needs to leverage the demand for tickets to maximize revenue.

It is complicated, but the best thing is having a choice of where to sit. I like being able to choose seat location and price.

I used to hate ordering tickets and being assigned a seat. Having choices is a great thing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom