Season Tix deadline Extended... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Season Tix deadline Extended...

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
8/14 at 5:30

Reaction Score
I've been unable to find or access
"From the UConn Ticket Account page click on the link titled RELOCATE/UPGRADE MY BASKETBALL SEASON TICKETS".

anybody else? suggestions?

Reaction Score
"From the UConn Ticket Account page click on the link titled RELOCATE/UPGRADE MY BASKETBALL SEASON TICKETS".

Log in, Click on My Account---->>>>Edit my Account. On the top right you will see RELOCATE/UPGRADE MY BASKETBALL SEASON TICKETS"

Reaction Score

the email advised "It is recommended to use Chrome or Firefox browsers for Windows 7/10 and Macs." Safari worked on my Mac. Neither Chrome nor Firefox did.

Reaction Score
does not appear the exodus predicted by many due to the new seat donations occurred...........

Reaction Score
does not appear the exodus predicted by many due to the new seat donations occurred......
I think the Big East announcement changed things. UConn said business was very good after that

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
does not appear the exodus predicted by many due to the new seat donations occurred......

Yes and no...they may have had a large surge of season ticket renewals but they are not for the lower sidelines, which are still available. Looks like many renewed and moved to the lower seat donation locations.

Siv

Reaction Score
Yes and no...they may have had a large surge of season ticket renewals but they are not for the lower sidelines, which are still available. Looks like many renewed and moved to the lower seat donation locations.
As understand the process, the lack of availability in the more affordable lower bowl sections are folks staying put
Ticket holders downgrading to these sections should occur next week.

Reaction Score
Just received this. I was not going to renew until UConn went back to to the Big East for this exact reason, smart of UConn to get this message out.

Reaction Score
Just received this. I was not going to renew until UConn went back to to the Big East for this exact reason, smart of UConn to get this message out.

Funny I haven't received any emails from UConn

C

Chief00

I wonder if the seat donation amount going forward will reflect forever price of this year, if you keep your seat.

Reaction Score
I wonder if the seat donation amount going forward will reflect forever price of this year, if you keep your seat.
I can’t see the prices going up much more. Unless they got incredibly good.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
What do you think will happen when someone buys the XL Center and needs to make their money back?

That's easy. They'll raise prices and lose even more money because fewer people will go.

Reaction Score
What do you think will happen when someone buys the XL Center and needs to make their money back?
There is no guarantee that will happen.

And if someone did buy the XL center and renovated it prices would probably change. However, it would probably be the really good seats that go up.

C

Chief00

There is no guarantee that will happen.

And if someone did buy the XL center and renovated it prices would probably change. However, it would probably be the really good seats that go up.
The “money is no object” crowd, who it seems everyone in CT depends on to pay the bills for all the poor decisions that are made, pays the freight until it gets so obscene they walk out of principle.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The “money is no object” crowd, who it seems everyone in CT depends on to pay the bills for all the poor decisions that are made, pays the freight until it gets so obscene they walk out of principle.

rest easy nobody is buying the xl center

Reaction Score
All I'm saying Chief is that UConn knows they asked the most they can get for tickets. If the prices go up it's because there is a demand and the team is playing good.

If they are an average team or worse, UConn won't raise the ticket cost/donation.

C

Chief00

All I'm saying Chief is that UConn knows they asked the most they can get for tickets. If the prices go up it's because there is a demand and the team is playing good.

If they are an average team or worse, UConn won't raise the ticket cost/donation.
Of course they haven’t been a good team in a few years, but yet they effectively raise the price. Perhaps, in hopes of a Big East bump.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom