Season Tix deadline Extended... | The Boneyard

Season Tix deadline Extended...

Reaction Score
To July 12th, from June 28th. I guess they were caught off guard too with the BE announcement. I'm assuming they are expecting a lot of people to reconsider that had decided to drop their tickets...

Reaction Score
I'm certainly reconsidering. Still might just go secondary market for the good games though.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I called my ticket rep this morning to change something on my renewal form, the guy said he cannot talk about "anything to do with conference realignment." But he went on to say "I can tell you that we have tripled our off season new Season ticket holders sales in the last 3 days."

Reaction Score
I called my ticket rep this morning to change something on my renewal form, the guy said he cannot talk about "anything to do with conference realignment." But he went on to say "I can tell you that we have tripled our off season new Season ticket holders sales in the last 3 days."

lol I called yesterday to confirm something about my pricing and I was on hold in the queue for a while. The phones were definitely busy.

Reaction Score

And Season ticket holders is.....?

Reaction Score
A good percentage of these sales is that the former renewal date was June 28th for current ticket holders. A great many people wait til the last minute, but the new sales, that's impressive.

Reaction Score
I don't have a twitter account because I would lose my mind. New sales getting close to 1k before July for a sport that doesn't start until November off of 3 straight losing season's is super impressive. How many new season ticket sales do these twitter clowns think comes each year. Pro or college sports.

Reaction Score
I don't have a twitter account because I would lose my mind. New sales getting close to 1k before July for a sport that doesn't start until November off of 3 straight losing season's is super impressive. How many new season ticket sales do these twitter clowns think comes each year. Pro or college sports.
All this for the year before the move as well. We'd have sold out already if we were moving for 2019.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
According to my calculations, it seems that 3,000 season tickets is over 1.5 million dollars in revenue AT LEAST.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom