Score prediction thread for OREGON | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for OREGON

Reaction Score
84-66 uconn

cid:276506B5-7AE4-4E9F-8CF2-CEED1E4C0EEE

Reaction Score
Huskies chase Ducks 81-70. No matter what happens this team has given us all a delightful respite from our cotidian concerns. Much cheaper than another night at the opera.

Reaction Score
Uconn 82 - Oregon 55
Oregon depends on 1 player (Freshman yet) to make all the plays be passing, shooting etc.
What do you think is going to happen with Geno at the helm?

Reaction Score
I don't have a score prediction, but this shows what happens when a Husky sees a duck in it's pond!!

Water fowl are not defenseless against dogs, huskies or otherwise. We live on a lake and our neighbor's retriever used to love to swim after the geese. The geese would allow her to get close and then swim out to deeper water. This could continue for many minutes as the dog tired and sank lower and lower in the water. We had to rescue him from his own folly more than once. I hope that our huskies are smarter than that tonight.

Reaction Score
UConn 79-61. The pace will be too slow to win by more. SC slowed it down and UConn scored only 66 points. pvdoggy, you have it right. No 30+ blowout.

Reaction Score
People who are making these 30+ points blow out prediction are insane.

pvdoggy- - - -Knowing that everybody has the right to express their opinions, but you obviously have no knowledge to back up your opinion, IMHO!
How insane is it to know your team's capabilities and the opponent and what they bring to the game! Study the game!
I don't know what team you root for hopefully it isn't UCONN, because it is quite clear, to me at least you gave no thought before mouthing off and calling some BYers (including myself, insane).
I predicted UCONN to win 96-59 and the final was 92-50, so this INSANE PERSON was pretty darn close, 2nd in order of all predictions, not too shabby if I say so myself!

Reaction Score
I am not going to reproduce the spreadsheet. The additional forecasts were not winners, although WestCoastPup, with an MOV of 36 was pretty close There were another 4 new forecasters, so 18 new participants in all.

Roundball fan wins the tie breaker with VIKES, having missed the MoV by only one point. Olddude would edge out WestCoastPup for those who missed the MoV by 2 points. Mathematically, DavidK was the closest to the actual score, but his MoV was off by three points.

Congratulations to all of you who saw a 30+ point MOV!

Reaction Score
In addition to those mentioned in the on-target-as-always posts herein by CT TRAN, there are some others who earned points this time toward the Boneyard Fearless Forecaster Championship for post-season 2017 prescient predictions:

CHONGMASTER and GRAD 1990 also made the cut for scores by being only three off the exact MOV. A number of other stalwart and faithful participants were just a hair behind, and I hate drawing the line, but gotta be drawn somewhere, and them's the rules.

All in all, the pendulum swung this time toward a much more optimistic slant by our participants, who must have been quite impressed by the UCLA game. Very well done, swamping MASSEY. Nice to see that large number of newbies joining in AND accumulating points already for the Fearless Forecaster title, where we have a new leader now after the fourth leg has become history. Details in the "RESULTS: B.Y. Fearless Forecaster Championship, Leg 4 Ducks" which will be posted in few minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom