Saylor Poffenbarger in Transfer Portal [merged thread] | The Boneyard

Saylor Poffenbarger in Transfer Portal [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sad to see. So what happens when someone is in the transfer portal? Are they still part of the team until they actually transfer?

Reaction Score
Oregon perhaps. BF on football team there.
My initial thought was Oregon as well. Maybe somewhere in the DMV area closer to home. I also saw she followed the Arkansas WBB account recently, but I always take social media interaction with a huge grain of salt.

Curious to see where she ends up because she will have her fair share of options. Like I said, I am rooting for her success.

Reaction Score
That seems awful fast. I wonder if this is true (can't know for sure myself). Makes me wonder if she somehow thinks something in the program is causing her injuries.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
She couldn't catch a break health wise and that is most brutal for a first year player. I think she has the savy and talent to be a significant player and I'll be rooting for her.
When she joined the team in January, the consensus opinion was "What could possibly go wrong?"

Well, she could go 1 for 15, and sustain a long term injury, practicing with a college team in mid season form. And Saylor had not played competitive ball for a long time. (not sure how long, but her H.S. season was canceled.)

Reaction Score
That seems awful fast. I wonder if this is true (can't know for sure myself). Makes me wonder if she somehow thinks something in the program is causing her injuries.
that's a little far fetched. Maybe though the grind style she thinks is too much which there is nothing wrong with that.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Does this mean she may well be gone after the first semester?
Best wishes to her....hope she has a lot of good choices.

Reaction Score
Wow very surprised by this. Especially because the season is juts getting started. Hopefully she can make a full recovery from her injuries and can really show her talent. Wish her nothing but the best in her future.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I phrased that poorly...I meant 'will she be eligible to play immediately in the second semester if she goes elsewhere?"

Reaction Score
Not a surprise at all. If you saw what was in front of her, especially where she ‘ranked’ against the incoming class and who was coming in next year it wasn’t hard to assess what little playing time she’d get. Best of luck to her wherever she lands, so long as it isn’t Norte Dame or Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom