Same old Notre Dame | The Boneyard

Same old Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I enjoyed watching the beatdown. Enjoyed Trevor's TD run as well. He looked pretty good on that run. How fast is he? I like how he just laid the ball down in the end zone as well. Too many football players draw attention to themselves. Trevor seems modest and a good dude. He was on the Dan Patrick show this week and was joking about the fact that he met the woman that looks like him.

Reaction Score

Maybe winning conference titles is what ND needs to start achieving progress nowadays in the postseason.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Notre Dame has a long history of getting into bowl games that they don't deserve to be in. The beat downs are not too surprising. I am now rooting for Cincinnati blow out of Tulsa which will make the selection committee decision more interesting.

Reaction Score
God it must suck to be a Notre dame fan. Every time you’re in a big game you just get pantsed in front of the whole country.
My best friends are notre dame fans. They expect it every time. I don't think I can remember a time under Brian Kelly where they truly believed the team was good enough to win.

Reaction Score
Notre Dame has a long history of getting into bowl games that they don't deserve to be in. The beat downs are not too surprising. I am now rooting for Cincinnati blow out of Tulsa which will make the selection committee decision more interesting.
Cinci isn't getting in even if they win 70-7

Reaction Score
My best friends are notre dame fans. They expect it every time. I don't think I can remember a time under Brian Kelly where they truly believed the team was good enough to win.
Maybe that’s why Kelly is threatening to pull out of the playoffs if parents can’t attends

Meanwhile SEC game is all offense

Reaction Score
Vegas had Clemson -10....The Irish, with Trevor Lawrence on the sideline with Covid...needed OT to win last time....

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Cincinnati needed a strong showing to even squeak...sneaking by Tulsa by 3 wasn't it....Not without having any win over a P5 team...and playing Austin Peay.

Not with Bama beating Florida...IN
Clemson whipping the Irish........IN
Ohio State wins by 11................IN

Last spot will be between Con Champ..8-2 Oregon, Conf. Champ 8-2 Oklahonma...10-1 Notre Dame...and maybe, with 8 SEC wins, the Aggies.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I say...give Cincinnati a shot at looking good,,,play the AAC Champ against Texas A&M, Florida, Notre Dame....in the NY6

Reaction Score
I enjoyed watching the beatdown. Enjoyed Trevor's TD run as well. He looked pretty good on that run. How fast is he? I like how he just laid the ball down in the end zone as well. Too many football players draw attention to themselves. Trevor seems modest and a good dude. He was on the Dan Patrick show this week and was joking about the fact that he met the woman that looks like him.

The irony is that because the silly celebrations have become so universal his simply putting the ball down will attract more attention.

Reaction Score
I expect Cincinnati to play 7-2 Georgia in the Peach Bowl..and for the CFP to put the Domers into the playoff.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Cinci isn't getting in even if they win 70-7
I expect Cincinnati to play 7-2 Georgia in the Peach Bowl..and for the CFP to put the Domers into the playoff.
That should be a pretty good game. We will get a better indication how good this Cincinnati team really is. Their run defense got exposed a bit last night against a beefy Tulsa team in terrible playing conditions.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Ohio State
4. ND

2 and 3 could flip depending on what side of the bed the committee wakes up on. No one wants ND in the playoff but Notre Dame brings in more views and money than Texas A&M. Expect the committee to throw Notre Dame in there just to have Bama beat them by 55.

Reaction Score
1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Ohio State
4. ND

2 and 3 could flip depending on what side of the bed the committee wakes up on. No one wants ND in the playoff but Notre Dame brings in more views and money than Texas A&M. Expect the committee to throw Notre Dame in there just to have Bama beat them by 55.
Looks like another Bama Clemson National Championship game

Reaction Score
The problem with the Aggies as #4 is that Bama already blew them out by four touchdowns.

Reaction Score
If Clemson does get by both Ohio State and Alabama...they deserve kudos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom