Same old Notre Dame | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Same old Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just curious, would you rather have had these losses, or no appearances?
are those the only 2 options? One would always prefer to be the Vikings or Bills than the Lions, but they'd prefer to be the Lions than the St. Louis Rams. Not sure what your point is

Reaction Score
are those the only 2 options? One would always prefer to be the Vikings or Bills than the Lions, but they'd prefer to be the Lions than the St. Louis Rams. Not sure what your point is
It’s a simple question. Would you prefer to play for the National Championship and lose , or would you rather not be invited to play for the championship, or in any top bowl game.

Reaction Score
We had an appearance, thanks. We did as well as you’ve done every single time u have played in a meaningful bcs bowl. Apparently we are even. More, at this juncture we seem to have the same odds of being invited back.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The fact that your boys get waxed every time supports the premise that ND doesn't deserve what they get.

Reaction Score
The fact that your boys get waxed every time supports the premise that ND doesn't deserve what they get.

as long as ND is the only team in the country to beat the #1 team in the country, they will probably be selected to play in the playoff.

Reaction Score
as long as ND is the only team in the country to beat the #1 team in the country, they will probably be selected to play in the playoff.
Sounds like you deserve a Helms National Championship banner for that! Cuz ND ain’t winning a real National Championship anytime soon despite more advantages than almost any program in the country.
ND - doing less with more since 1988!

Reaction Score
I’m pretty content with being undefeated against mighty Notre Dame, if I’m being honest, independent of all other things.

Reaction Score
I’m pretty content with being undefeated against mighty Notre Dame, if I’m being honest, independent of all other things.
It got rid of Charlie Weis. For that I will always have a spot for Uconn in my heart.

Reaction Score
Is that why you hang out here?

no, I hang out here because I have three in-laws that went to Uconn. And none of them would ever discuss football until I married into the family. So I actually “ hang out here“ because I get some topics to discuss with them, and have actually made them interested in football instead of just women’s basketball.

Reaction Score
no, I hang out here because I have three in-laws that went to Uconn. And none of them would ever discuss football until I married into the family. So I actually “ hang out here“ because I get some topics to discuss with them, and have actually made them interested in football instead of just women’s basketball.
That makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger