Sad news regarding CAHusky | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Sad news regarding CAHusky

Reaction Score
Haven't posted here in a while, but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw this. Props to @browndog319 for bumping it yesterday, otherwise I may have never seen it.

Some things are tough to understand. I remember thinking how cool it was, when he graduated a few years ago, that someone could stick with something for so long. He had the degree and a whole life to use it.

I don't think he'd want to be known as a role model. If anything, he seemed to embrace the fact that he wasn't.

But that's exactly the mentality that made The Boneyard great, and nobody was more Boneyard than him. Thank you for the memories and rest well, my friend.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Haven't posted here in a while, but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw this. Props to @browndog319 for bumping it yesterday, otherwise I may have never seen it.

Some things are tough to understand. I remember thinking how cool it was, when he graduated a few years ago, that someone could stick with something for so long. He had the degree and a whole life to use it.

I don't think he'd want to be known as a role model. If anything, he seemed to embrace the fact that he wasn't.

But that's exactly the mentality that made The Boneyard great, and nobody was more Boneyard than him. Thank you for the memories and rest well, my friend.
Nicely stated. Good to see you back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom