S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season | Page 25 | The Boneyard

S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Well technically that’s North Charleston :p
It is, but I did say “Charleston area”…. And I still harbor some animosity to BE kids after all these years. For a catholic school, those kids were not nice! Lol

Reaction Score
Lay? Can you translate for the non fowl fans?
@Triad, this is in reference to the Gamecocks’ incoming freshman, Malaysia Fulwiley. The kid is talented, confident, and has tons of skill. CLA will be packed every night. “Lay” comes from ‘Lay with da Butter’, and a shortened form of her first name.

Reaction Score
It is, but I did say “Charleston area”…. And I still harbor some animosity to BE kids after all these years. For a catholic school, those kids were not nice! Lol
Oh trust me I habor animosity with them too! They used to kill the public schools when the SCHSL first allowed them to compete with us. Now with Philip Simmons, Oceanside Collegiate, and Lucy Beckham being built they’re sort of an afterthought in that area. Our kids used to walk in their gyms and stadium’s and get freighted over the amount of State Championships they won across all sports lol.

Reaction Score
Has anybody heard any updates on Liv? She has a year of eligibility remaining but the last I heard she didn't plan to use it.

Is she for sure finished with college? Is she going to grad school? Has she taken a job yet? Is she considering coaching? Could we see her this coming year in a different role?

Reaction Score
Has anybody heard any updates on Liv? She has a year of eligibility remaining but the last I heard she didn't plan to use it.

Is she for sure finished with college? Is she going to grad school? Has she taken a job yet? Is she considering coaching? Could we see her this coming year in a different role?
Plans were to hang out in Europe this summer and start a new job with a Columbia Tech Company when she gets back

Reaction Score
Lay is different. Gonna be fun to watch. She will be one that will bring in the fans just to watch her play.
In that video she was "Whooping" on consensus #2 Michaela Williams -LSU's latest $100k NIL recruit

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Oh trust me I habor animosity with them too! They used to kill the public schools when the SCHSL first allowed them to compete with us. Now with Philip Simmons, Oceanside Collegiate, and Lucy Beckham being built they’re sort of an afterthought in that area. Our kids used to walk in their gyms and stadium’s and get freighted over the amount of State Championships they won across all sports lol.
Yes! To this day I still don’t understand how they’re allowed to compete in SCHSL when they’re essentially allowed to “recruit” the best athletes in the tri-county area.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I am a 80's kid. AM was not in existence when I was playing ball in the low country.
Ah, makes sense why you’d name those two. Yeah when I was coming up the Charleston area had some pretty good public high school options. Porter Gaud was still PG, but the luster had faded a little. BE kids were still buttholes though. Haha

Reaction Score
SC is better without Morrow. No need to push Watkins and Feagins down the bench. It’s time for those two to come play big time minutes.
I'm getting excited about Feagin. I think she has a ceiling similar to A'ja Wilson. She has all the tools to become an elite WNBA player, she just needs the experience.

Reaction Score
Yes! To this day I still don’t understand how they’re allowed to compete in SCHSL when they’re essentially allowed to “recruit” the best athletes in the tri-county area.
Yeah Oceanside can pretty much do the same and even worse they’re playing at a AA level just like BE. If you’re going to bring in kids from all over that area at least make them compete in the highest classification regardless of school attendance. The Grand Strand is about to experience the same problem with Atlantic Collegiate being built.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Imma rant real quick. Imma need yall fowl fans to quit stuffing the All-Star voting ballot box. Aint no way on God's Green earth that A. Boston should be 7,000 votes ahead of Chelsea Gray. Aint no way that Zia Cook should have more votes than Lexie Brown.

End of this rant. I got a few more though, but its late.

Reaction Score
Imma rant real quick. Imma need yall fowl fans to quit stuffing the All-Star voting ballot box. Aint no way on God's Green earth that A. Boston should be 7,000 votes ahead of Chelsea Gray. Aint no way that Zia Cook should have more votes than Lexie Brown.

End of this rant. I got a few more though, but its late.
Well Lexie went to Duke and SCar Alumni fan base is 10xs the size of Duke's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom