Rumor from CSNBBS Conference Realignment board | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Rumor from CSNBBS Conference Realignment board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I read this over and at this point, and I speak for most UC fans...we don't give a crap how it goes down as long as we get out of this dumpster fire that is the AAC.
um, thanks?

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Here's the only analogy I can come up with to help you see from our perspective. We are the patient with the very rare disease. You are the latest med student to waltz through our room and attempt to impress us with your knowledge of the medical profession. It doesn't matter if your empathy is genuine or fake. The mixture of it with your need to impose upon us your opinions of what ails us for the 100th time is irritating. The bottom line your mere presence is a reminder of the cruel joke fate has played on us. Forgive us if we resent you and your clipboard.

Maybe it is just me, but I don't mind him . He seems to have come in peace... and has put our little Rutgers guest in his place. I am cool with both of those things.

Reaction Score
Maybe it is just me, but I don't mind him . He seems to have come in peace... and has put our little Rutgers guest in his place. I am cool with both of those things.

I do come in peace, and, I have meant no disrespect to UConn, or, the fans here. I genuinely wish we had take you guys in expansion.

Football might be driving the bus, but, basketball in the front seat. And, what college hoops fans would not want to see UConn vs UNC-Duke-NCSU-UL-Pitt-Syracuse? I sure would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom