RIP Charlie Watts | Page 4 | The Boneyard

RIP Charlie Watts

Reaction Score
One of my favorite memories of the Stones is attending their show the same night UConn Men won their first championship in 1999. I debated whether to go to the show or stay home and watch the game. I ended up at the show and fortunately a co-worker taped the game and lent it to me. My memory is faulty but I remember the screen showing the game just when Trajan lost the ball and I believe that "Sympathy For The Devil" was playing. The street outside the HCC was nuts after the show.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
One of my favorite memories of the Stones is attending their show the same night UConn Men won their first championship in 1999. I debated whether to go to the show or stay home and watch the game. I ended up at the show and fortunately a co-worker taped the game and lent it to me. My memory is faulty but I remember the screen showing the game just when Trajan lost the ball and I believe that "Sympathy For The Devil" was playing. The street outside the HCC was nuts after the show.
post/handle

Reaction Score
They played 2 nights. I had Tix for the game night. I simply swapped out. Problem solved.

Reaction Score
IMO a really good 19.5 minute piece from 2013 on 60- Minutes Australia about the then upcoming Stones' 50th Anniversary Tour. Interviews with each of the band members along with historical footage of their early years. Enjoy!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom