Rick Pitino on ollie and aac | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rick Pitino on ollie and aac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It was classless and not necessary. And really not all that funny anyway. I get the feeling you're either the poster's brother or special friend. By the way, if you say you could care less, it means you do care. The correct expression is couldn't care less. I'm glad mommy and daddy are allowing you to use the keyboard now though, that's a big step.

Just drop it. Noeynox is a longtime poster and contributor that made one joke you didn't like. Trust me, that's going to happen an awful lot around here so get used to it. You are totally dramatizing an innocuous event. This board is filled with controversy, you can't take it personally or you won't enjoy it at all.

Reaction Score
I thought the douchey comment was the suggestion that Ryan and Deandre have to change their mindsets. Did that poster not watch the team last year? The players had terrific attitudes. They were close and hung together as a team. There isn't the slightest reason to believe that they won't do the same this year.

Final Four, baby!
Yeah, I didn't think that was fair to Deandre at all, he's never openly flirted with leaving from what I've seen. He did his due diligence on being drafted as any of us would have done. He also played out of position most of the year and didn't complain a bit. Ryan on the other hand, talked about leaving after his freshman year and said his goal coming into last year was to go to the NBA after the season. Calhoun even told me Ryan was strongly considering leaving. Ryan stated that he has the same mindset going into this year. I'd say there's more than enough reason to be concerned about him buying 100% into what's best for the team.

Reaction Score
Now we have the grammar police.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Pitino is a vampire. But I like what he had to say.

I know I've said this before, but Pitino is starting to look an awful lot like Emperor Palpatine. No joke:

csiBdIO.png

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

Reaction Score
Just drop it. Noeynox is a longtime poster and contributor that made one joke you didn't like. Trust me, that's going to happen an awful lot around here so get used to it. You are totally dramatizing an innocuous event. This board is filled with controversy, you can't take it personally or you won't enjoy it at all.
Who are you to tell people how to act? Get over yourself.

Reaction Score
You have defended a classless poster who has now made the same tasteless joke about Pitino twice, and you call me "stupid" and resort to swearing. I guess you are a real class act.

Reaction Score
You have defended a classless poster who has now made the same tasteless joke about Pitino twice, and you call me "stupid" and resort to swearing. I guess you are a real class act.

No, I just think it is a message board full of offensive dialogue. There is little sense in being defensive about an off color joke. Cripes, Fishy says some of the most offensive stuff on here and without him there would be no board at all. I apologize for calling you stupid but I wasn't on a high horse. I was simply telling a new poster who had already made some interesting contributions, that he shouldn't create a stir over something like that.

Some posters are trolls and some, like noeynox, just have a different sense of humor than you have. It's good to spend a little time here before you make enemies with people you might actually enjoy 99% of the time.

Again, I apologize but I am definitely not a person that needs to "get over myself", just as you probably aren't an actual "stupid ."

Reaction Score
Ya. You should bow to all those who are classier posters than yourself. Since when is this forum the model for class?

Oh the whining about what people say. You people are softer than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with.

Reaction Score
All right I clearly offended some of you, and the intent clearly wasn't to get yarders going at each other so I will leave it alone. Some of you girls however, need to loosen up. Wtf you would care that a joke would offend Louisville posters is beyond me, but I promise I'll stop now.

Reaction Score
Ya. You should bow to all those who are classier posters than yourself. Since when is this forum the model for class?

Oh the whining about what people say. You people are softer than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with.

This guy is extra special.

Reaction Score
If you only knew how special I was.

Reaction Score
No, I just think it is a message board full of offensive dialogue. There is little sense in being defensive about an off color joke. Cripes, Fishy says some of the most offensive stuff on here and without him there would be no board at all. I apologize for calling you stupid but I wasn't on a high horse. I was simply telling a new poster who had already made some interesting contributions, that he shouldn't create a stir over something like that.

Some posters are trolls and some, like noeynox, just have a different sense of humor than you have. It's good to spend a little time here before you make enemies with people you might actually enjoy 99% of the time.

Again, I apologize but I am definitely not a person that needs to "get over myself", just as you probably aren't an actual "stupid ."

Fair enough.

Reaction Score
Hoophound,

I appreciate the perspective, I'm not new to the board though. I've followed different iterations of the Boneyard from its inception I think. This is a different username for me, after moving south 2 years ago.

I generally don't have thin skin about jokes, I just respect Louisville fans and don't think we need to piss off or battle with every school's fan base. Between Pitt. Syracuse, Providence etc.. there seems to be more bad blood than a strong rivalry should bring in my opinion. Having just been through the same situation, I thought Pitino provided good insight on our team's focus for this upcoming season. I really didn't see any need to bring up the Olive Garden story in this thread. Water under the bridge at this point. I do enjoy this board 99% of the time so it's all good.

Reaction Score
Please delete Lville and add Gtown. PE-TOOWEY!!!!!!

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Deep down inside, you know you had the same thought, international zone coaster. See I pay attention.

Wow. First dude to ever get the handle. +1

And I zoned......zone coasta...The international!

intlzncster

Reaction Score
OK guys, so let's get back to how duckin' weird Pitino looks.

Reaction Score
"Yes...Yes" just add the black hood and the lightning coming out of his fingers. Can't decide between the Emperor or Mr Smithers though.

Reaction Score
I just love 'heavyweight' keyboard battles and those who railroad threads. I'm too scared to with them!

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Wow. First dude to ever get the handle. +1

And I zoned......zone coasta...The international!

Cmon cmon. Give us a little credit here. I ran a hip hop site for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom