Rick Pitino on ollie and aac | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rick Pitino on ollie and aac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
OK guys, so let's get back to how duckin' weird Pitino looks.

Please be more sensitive to Pitino. We need to make friends with the toothless from Kentucky. They are all we have, until next year when we lose them too.

Reaction Score
Please be more sensitive to Pitino. We need to make friends with the toothless from Kentucky. They are all we have, until next year when we lose them too.

Unfortunately it's classless fans like you that make our fanbase look bad. Too bad internet access is so cheap these days, any idiot can get online.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
So where was my shout out??

You had already acknowledged it in previous posts! I think there was a thread to explain your handle awhile back. Nevertheless, props.

Reaction Score
Yea, we do look pretty horrible. Ya should ask the husband and wife from WV that we ate dinner with a few years ago how classless we were.

You can't be this pathetic in person, can you?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Ya should ask the husband and wife from WV that we ate dinner with a few years ago how classless we were.

Well that settles that. I vote this guy university ambassador. I mean just look at the case he's made for himself.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
So, wait...we're not supposed to make fun of Rick Pitino anymore?

The white suits, the 20-seconds of fury, the self-reverential nonsense that comes out of his mouth?

Really? People want to take that away from us?

If we let them, next time they'll come for our Rutgers' jokes.

Reaction Score
Thank you. Glad im not the only who finds Pitino, a self serving schmuck. But I promise no jokes about him and restaurants.

Reaction Score
Ricky does waitress, JC does too many snap chats with recruits, JB picks his nose and is a stupid .

Everyone happy?

Reaction Score
I take offense to the JB comment. We are going to need Cuse for our entry into the ACC. We should be mending our differences and singing Koombya with one another.

Reaction Score
I take offense to the JB comment. We are going to need Cuse for our entry into the ACC. We should be mending our differences and singing Koombya with one another.

I'd venture that Louisville might be more disposed to adding UConn than Cuse will. In fact, Cuse is set against it. We learned this already. Nothing will change next time around. Cuse like BC is afraid of UConn.

Reaction Score

Oh , I'm the pathetic one Archie Bunker? Every additional thing that comes out of your mouth makes me think you're more of a knucklehead than I already did, and that's not easy, trust me.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You had already acknowledged it in previous posts! I think there was a thread to explain your handle awhile back. Nevertheless, props.

LMAO. Can't remember . Terrible on my part. My apologies man. A belated hat tip to you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom