Richie Springs | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Richie Springs

Reaction Score
For those of you that have seen them practice have you seen anything promising out of gaffney?
Jus speculation but he’s getting enough minutes that tells me he doesn’t suck in practice

Reaction Score
Jus speculation but he’s getting enough minutes that tells me he doesn’t suck in practice
Yea i'd assume he must be doing something right in practice to warrant the playing time just wondering what that might be

Reaction Score
AG has figured out how to play with pace on offense, he stopped forcing things, he is picking and choosing his moments to attack, and he is shooting with confidence because he isn't rushing. Don't mistake that for him being a good defender. I've seen every minute of every game and when you watch his stance, his lack of awareness in help defense his lack of rotation and how he gets beat off the dribble, its just not good. I'm not trying to be an , that's just a straight critique. Before you all go and respond and tell me how your critique is better and you know so much more than me, Save it. I don't care. I've seen, played and coached plenty of ball. To Jim I will say I have not watched any of Cole, so I merely made mentioned that he if he is worse it would be minimally because AG is not a great defender at all.

Don't mistake he is our best defender and it's not real close as far as on man. He chases feverishly and works through picks rare getting completely caught up. He makes the occasional PG not want to put it on the floor all that much as he gets low. He's not quite as physical as Boat but very close as a nat on the ball. So like it or not I'm just wondering where you played and coached because you're missing out on this. Oh wait you must be a better coach than DH and Taliek who recently mentioned all the above.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom