Richard Springs Commits to UConn | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Richard Springs Commits to UConn

Reaction Score
I remember Marcus White starting the 2nd half of games for a while . I believe he started playing more after a game where Calhoun was sick. Blaney coached the game and gave White some run. After that he moved up in the rotation. I hope my memory is accurate .If somebody else remembers this please back me up.

True story.

Reaction Score
I remember Marcus White starting the 2nd half of games for a while . I believe he started playing more after a game where Calhoun was sick. Blaney coached the game and gave White some run. After that he moved up in the rotation. I hope my memory is accurate .If somebody else remembers this please back me up.
He had some serious run in the second half of the 02-03 season:

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Correct that Blaney gave him minutes when JC was out.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm usually just the drunk Uncle who sits back at holiday dinners and watches the rest of the family eventually find something stupid to fight about. My only job is to watch and enjoy but make sure I step in before it gets too out of hand.

I'm not dumb enough to think I can change the dynamics of a message board but for s##t sake can we tone down the venom a bit? I'm guilty for making several posts in this thread that were off topic and I apologize for that. But, when we start using words like sad and pollution to describe one another I think we need to all take a step back. Could be my THC levels but that type of hate just doesn't sit well with me, especially when most of us are complete strangers and most likely all highly flawed in multiple ways.

It's a f^d up world we live in and a lot of that is due to a lack of general respect for one another.

No excuse for me taking this long to post it but welcome to UConn, Richard. Please tell your family not to visit this board!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm usually just the drunk Uncle who sits back at holiday dinners and watches the rest of the family eventually find something stupid to fight about. My only job is to watch and enjoy but make sure I step in before it gets too out of hand.

I'm not dumb enough to think I can change the dynamics of a message board but for s##t sake can we tone down the venom a bit? I'm guilty for making several posts in this thread that were off topic and I apologize for that. But, when we start using words like sad and pollution to describe one another I think we need to all take a step back. Could be my THC levels but that type of hate just doesn't sit well with me, especially when most of us are complete strangers and most likely all highly flawed in multiple ways.

It's a f^d up world we live in and a lot of that is due to a lack of general respect for one another.

No excuse for me taking this long to post it but welcome to UConn, Richard. Please tell your family not to visit this board!

Lol at the 'like' from @THC.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
He/she is a loser that causes pollution on the board. Sure I could ignore him/her but ignoring people on an online message board is pointless.
I don't know. I've never met the guy. But the pollution is the multitude of messages talking about him. It gets the thread off track. The Boneyard is the best forum of its kind and well named. Eat the meat and leave the bones. Your cardiologist will appreciate it.

Reaction Score
Hurley could not get a backup center so I’m glad he got Mr. Springs. The only expectation at this point is give fouls, rebound and spell Carlton and maybe we get lucky and it’s more than that. Injuries happen so that’s why this is better than saving a scholly.

Reaction Score
We are all UConn fans. It's simple. If someone annoys you, ignore them. Scroll right past them and all the posts about them. I come for the UConn information and the basketball talk, not the drama. If someone is clearly a fool, most everyone will know it without it having to be pointed out every single time. In other words don't give the fire more oxygen and it won't burn out of control. Like most things in life, take the good and leave the bad. I think I'm out of cliches and platitudes now. Happy about the Springs committ. Welcome Richie!!

Reaction Score
We are all UConn fans. It's simple. If someone annoys you, ignore them. Scroll right past them and all the posts about them. I come for the UConn information and the basketball talk, not the drama. If someone is clearly a fool, most everyone will know it without it having to be pointed out every single time. In other words don't give the fire more oxygen and it won't burn out of control. Like most things in life, take the good and leave the bad. I think I'm out of cliches and platitudes now. Happy about the Springs committ. Welcome Richie!!
I tried this, then I see someone quoting someone I ignored and I can't resist looking

GoDAWGS

"I Love Whaley"
Reaction Score
I

I like this! We also have to remember that were all UConn fans, probably pretty die hard and/or hardcore considering were all on a message board in the middle of august talking about our basketball team. I dont know anyone here, and theres a possibility that weve given each other a high five after a sick play, even though we might disagree on how uconn treat ollie or whatever it may be at the time

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I tried this, then I see someone quoting someone I ignored and I can't resist looking
I find it oddly comforting when I do this and see that Buddy hasn't lost a step when I show the ignored content.

Reaction Score
I

I like this! We also have to remember that were all UConn fans, probably pretty die hard and/or hardcore considering were all on a message board in the middle of august talking about our basketball team. I dont know anyone here, and theres a possibility that weve given each other a high five after a sick play, even though we might disagree on how uconn treat ollie or whatever it may be at the time

Speak for yourself... #casualfanforlife

Reaction Score
Is Marcus the kid that cut in front of Okafor late in the game against Texas in the NCAA tournament to get an offensive rebound and then shot it back and it got stuck on the rim, Texas ball and we go on to lose. At my age I sometimes remember things that never happened.

C

Chief00

The hard part about ignoring Chief is the outcry of fans/haters that need to respond to everything he posts. That discourse ruins many threads.
Yeah, there’s one poster that claims to ignore me but directs messages me asking for recruiting information. You can’t make up that mindset.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Yeah, there’s one poster that claims to ignore me but directs messages me asking for recruiting information. You can’t make up that mindset.

Gotta know how to deal with the grind my friend.

giphy.gif

Lurkin ain't easy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom