Richard Springs Commits to UConn | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Richard Springs Commits to UConn

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I lurked here for years and finally joined last month so I could like stuff, now I cant help commenting on stuff

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
He only shows up when someone mentions weed and it's so funny to me. One of the best low-key running gags here.

My all-time favorite message board gag was on another board, somebody made an account named "Only_likes_bad_posts" and never posted anything, only 'liked' the worst posts on the board. People used to get so angry. Without ever making a single post, he trolled the entire board and got banned.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Someone creating a message board persona is one of the saddest things I’ve ever heard. In a short time, I’ve learned that there are some great and knowledgeable fans here. Shame it’s ruined, at least for me. Enjoy the good times that are soon to come!

You've been one of the better posters here in your short time on the board, I hope you're not considering leaving, although I understand if the BS here is driving you in that direction. If so, I hope you reconsider.

Reaction Score
When someone who was KO-sympathetic for a lot longer than the rest of us injects something about a 3-star recruit being a “major indictment” of the new coach out or the blue, that’s enough to set off my hot take detector.

Stairs you have no legs to stand on either as you were one of Ollie's biggest cheerleaders and thought we could never do better than him. Although it is fun to watch you and Fleud, two former members of the Ollie brigade turn on each other like this.

Richie Springs development being an "indictment" on Hurley is funny.

Keep on keeping on, and some advice: go back to using your old handle.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Good post / somehow it’s become fashionable to minimize the importance of rebounding and quite frankly Chief doesn’t understand that. There have been just too many teams that have eaten our lunch on the offensive glass the last few years creating losses.
Maybe we might even have someone other than a guard lead us in rebounding with Springs.

Reaction Score
With his late start and slender frame, we're not likely to see Mr. Springs very much in the early part of the campaign, but if he can be an 8 or 10 minute per game contributor by the start of conference play and he takes most of those minutes from Tyler, we may have just upped our team rebounding total by 3 boards or so a game.
This is where I have a problem. Once we start applying numbers, the whole thing gets lost. Have no idea and will patiently wait to see exactly what type of player he is.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He only shows up when someone mentions weed and it's so funny to me. One of the best low-key running gags here.

He should follow @formerlurker then. Besides enjoying his posts in general, one of my favorite boneyard amusements is determining just how stoned he is based on the clarity of his posts. Always gives me a chuckle.

Reaction Score
Bottom line is I will always stand up to bullying. Even when I agree with some or all of the points of the bully I won’t acknowledge my agreement because it only promotes a process that I find wrong.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
"I think I can stretch the floor and become a really good combo forward,'' said Springs. "I'll also bring a ton of energy whether I'm in the game or on the bench. I also want to become the best rebounder in the conference."

Please do be the best rebounder in the conference!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom