Report: Michala is transferring to Wisconsin | The Boneyard

Report: Michala is transferring to Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
With Stewart coming in, this makes sense for her. I wish her the best of luck.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Best of luck to Michala. I hope she finds what she's looking for at Wisconsin.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Sorry to see her go, but it is probably a good move for her. Hopefully she will have a better shot at playing time. Wisconsin has a really great campus. Best of luck.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Good for Michala, though I'm sure her teammates will miss her. She'll have a chance to play and play with her sister. UW is a great school, Madison is a great college town and she'll be within 2 hours of her home near Chicago.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Cool that she will get to play with her sister! I think she has a lot to offer any school.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
So, as we have said on this board, when posters questions why players stay when they don't play......If they want to transfer they will.

Good luck to Michala. A really sweet kid. Wisconsin has a good one coming.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
So wow...only Bria, Stef and Engeln from that class left. Show the benefits (and drawbacks) of big recruiting classes...good to have more players for practice, etc, but might lead to unhappiness over minutes. Three or four is a good number, IMO.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Its tuff to see her go. We were all sky high on her until the injuries. I think shes making the right move for herself.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
It's a good move for her but I will be sorry to see her go. Seemed like a great kid and very popular teammate. Always had a smile on her face.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
You're right I thought is was a discussion board, not the Britannica or Wiki.

From the Boneyard rules posted at the top of the board.

"Don't start transfer talk. Comments like "She should consider transferring" really add nothing to the board. Experience with transfer talk in the past has proven that the threads generally turn into arguments, name-calling and, frequently, harmful speculation. Therefore, speculating on transfers is not allowed on the Boneyard."

Johnson was mentioned by Hoopgurlz in tweets. Valid for discussion. You added someone else. This is speculation and against the rules.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Doggie what are you talking about, I said, "And would not be surprised . . . Are you sure you are attacking the right person here? Are you saying it is against the rules to have emotion now too?

I'm not attacking at all. Don't be so sensative. It appears to me that you are speculating that [ ] would transfer. It's against the rules to do so.

I'll leave it to the mods to decide.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Doggie what are you talking about, I said, "And would not be surprised . . . Are you saying it is against the rules to have emotion now too?

Frank...unfounded conjecture concerning transfer is not acceptable here(my understanding)...house rules. Your emotional state is irrelevant.

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
Best of luck to Michala. UW is getting a great young woman.

Reaction Score
Doggie what are you talking about, I said, "And would not be surprised . . .

Frank, doggy is right; to even mention another player possibly transfering is pure speculation on your part and shouldn't be discussed at this time.

Reaction Score
Hate to see nice kids leave - But all we get is nice kids.

As others have said, the Badgers are getting a sweet (not a honey badger but, nice) young woman.
I expect she'll get some good minutes.

Frank

Roundabout
Reaction Score
From the Boneyard rules posted at the top of the board.

"Don't start transfer talk. Comments like "She should consider transferring" really add nothing to the board. Experience with transfer talk in the past has proven that the threads generally turn into arguments, name-calling and, frequently, harmful speculation. Therefore, speculating on transfers is not allowed on the Boneyard."

I see what you mean now....I thought you were misquoting me.....fair enough.....all is good.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
In fairness, my post about [ ] was speculation as well as it came not from Hansen but from someone who replied to Hansen.

Truth is, we don't even have confirmation of the news about Michala. It would be wise for all, myself included, to cool the talk until we hear news from those who know.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I think it's a smart move for her and very best of luck. I expect she'll be starting and getting all the minutes she can handle.

Most of all, congrats for having the character and loyalty to stick it out until after the season ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom