Remember, Johnson is almost back | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Remember, Johnson is almost back

Reaction Score
Has he not practiced? The report from a couple weeks ago was he was doing more on his feet and getting close to live action.
This was my thought as well. Hurley is one of the most coy coaches when it comes to injury timelines, so it would have been very odd for him to say this if he didn’t actually mean it or at the very least if he was close. No way he would have said this if he wasn’t already getting himself back in shape.

Now, if he’s had a setback since Hurley said this, that would be a different story. And I’m not sure we would know publicly until we get closer to the Nova game if he did.

Reaction Score
The idea that a player who has not practiced in six weeks, who indeed has been off his feet and unable to do true aerobics, can be "ready" for BE game action after a few days of sporadic Christmas week rehab, is, of course, absurd. This board's speculation may be "peak Boneyard" but Hurley's speculation that Johnson may be ready for Villanova is "peak Hurley."
What?

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Karaban is a star. BUT last night was a game Samson Johnson would’ve helped greatly.
If only to give Karaban 5-7 minutes of rest. I think the way some of our players are targeted we need someone to be a bit of an enforcer and come in to shove some people around and the only bodies on that bench I see is Clingan or Springs. We were really outgunned on the boards the other night and driving to the hoops looks precarious when we have to keep picking our guys off the floor. I think we are going to have to send a message to some of these teams. I wish this were not so but it looks like the refs are letting the rock fights go on. When I see bigs driving down defenders with really solid banging in the chest the refs are telling you something.

Reaction Score
Cliffy missed a few games at UConn with a stress fracture. Then had an extremely long NBA career.
Samson allegedly has a pre - stress fracture and has missed a third of the season.
Cliff must of had better meds .

Reaction Score
I give up.

"We hope to see Samson back on December 28th"

Why is he so cryptic about injury timelines? It's totally unacceptable to have this level of ambiguity surrounding our athletes.

Classic 'Yard.

Reaction Score
Cliffy missed a few games at UConn with a stress fracture. Then had an extremely long NBA career.
Samson allegedly has a pre - stress fracture and has missed a third of the season.
Cliff must of had better meds .

Depends where the injury is. Yes, I get the pot joke. It still depends where the injury is.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I’m anxious to get two minutes of Adovan man!
Adamovan.

Cmon fleud
B4EA689C-2F2C-4EC4-9107-036209E5D546.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer