2023 Recruiting: - Reid Ducharme | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Reid Ducharme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Excellent, hoping his sister being here will help pull him in too.

Reaction Score
I wouldn’t count on his sister drawing him there but it might make UConn an easy favorite for his parents. Imagine having a kid on each team. Parental basketball nirvana. They could even do commercials together and make bank.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
He has some bounce...

Looks hella smooth ... if he's close to the listed 6'6 and a pure PG, that's pretty intriguing. Looking at some of his other videos he appears to be able to shoot and dish too.

Always surprised when a guy who points his feet outwards to walk is athletic ... just never strikes me as athletic when walking, lol sorry if that will derail, just an observation.

Reaction Score
Always surprised when a guy who points his feet outwards to walk is athletic ... just never strikes me as athletic when walking, lol sorry if that will derail, just an observation.

I thought the same thing on the drive that led to the behind the back pass.

Reaction Score
Looks hella smooth ... if he's close to the listed 6'6 and a pure PG, that's pretty intriguing. Looking at some of his other videos he appears to be able to shoot and dish too.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Are you inferring Donald Duck and his nephews aren't athletic?

Lebron is a clear outlier, along with D. Duck, but Lebron isn't flat-footed he just points them slightly outward for some reason.

Reaction Score
“I am looking for a school that is the best fit and where I can connect with the coaching staff and the team,” he said. “Also looking for a school that can help me develop into the best player I can be to help me get the next level.”

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Probably well known but his sister is Caroline Ducharme who will be a freshman for UConn WBB this coming season. I believe she was a Top 10 or maybe Top 5 recruit.
I think his sister is going to be big time. So if you believe in "genes"...

Reaction Score
“I am looking for a school that is the best fit and where I can connect with the coaching staff and the team,” he said. “Also looking for a school that can help me develop into the best player I can be to help me get the next level.”
Sounds like UCONN to me! Kids got game, reel him in....

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
His sister Caroline will be a freshman at UConn next year. She is turning heads a bit on the woman's team. There's an article on her in the Register. Here is how is closes:

[Caroline] wants to catch up with family, including her brother, Reid Ducharme, who is being recruited by UConn’s men’s team. Reid, a Class of 2023 prospect from Brewster Academy in New Hampshire, was on campus last month for an unofficial visit.

Might Caroline try and sway him toward Storrs?

“That’d be great if we could play together,” she said, “but I want him to make his own decis
ion.”

#agentcaroline

Reaction Score
I have one kid playing d3 ball in Boston and one whos choose if where to row next year. I want them close so I can see them both play more easily. Let’s hope their parents feel the same way!

Reaction Score
I had one son at Fordham, the other at Rochester Institute of Technology. The back and forth travel can make you weary (although Cheshire to Fordham wasn:t so bad).

Reaction Score
His sister Caroline will be a freshman at UConn next year. She is turning heads a bit on the woman's team. There's an article on her in the Register. Here is how is closes:

[Caroline] wants to catch up with family, including her brother, Reid Ducharme, who is being recruited by UConn’s men’s team. Reid, a Class of 2023 prospect from Brewster Academy in New Hampshire, was on campus last month for an unofficial visit.

Might Caroline try and sway him toward Storrs?

“That’d be great if we could play together,” she said, “but I want him to make his own decision.”

#agentcaroline
He would play on the women's team? :)

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
He would play on the women's team? :)
I don't think that possible, but if he did, I'm pretty sure he'd start.

1625866830375.png

"How many points could Reid score? As many as he wants to."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member