2023 Recruiting Reid Ducharme

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
He has some bounce...

Looks hella smooth ... if he's close to the listed 6'6 and a pure PG, that's pretty intriguing. Looking at some of his other videos he appears to be able to shoot and dish too.

Always surprised when a guy who points his feet outwards to walk is athletic ... just never strikes me as athletic when walking, lol sorry if that will derail, just an observation.

Always surprised when a guy who points his feet outwards to walk is athletic ... just never strikes me as athletic when walking, lol sorry if that will derail, just an observation.

I thought the same thing on the drive that led to the behind the back pass.

Looks hella smooth ... if he's close to the listed 6'6 and a pure PG, that's pretty intriguing. Looking at some of his other videos he appears to be able to shoot and dish too.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Are you inferring Donald Duck and his nephews aren't athletic?

Lebron is a clear outlier, along with D. Duck, but Lebron isn't flat-footed he just points them slightly outward for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max2021

Top Bottom