Recruits 2024 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Recruits 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That is very impressive. Not even a highlight reel just a game. Love the range on his shot. His handle. His vision. His body control. YIKES!

This is a four star player? Don't think so.
I'd like to see him work on finishing with his left hand on drives. Other than that wow he has an all around game look. Very quick, strong, nice shot, elevates and his handle is way beyond a lot of young players and previous freshman.

Reaction Score
Let’s put it this way….he had the most his given talent of anybody. He could have easily been on that wall if wasn’t such a zipperhead back then.
Or if he had been lucky enough to come along a few years later and be mentored by Jim Calhoun.

I was the same year as Earl Kelley and I sort of half-worshipped him, even during his high school days. Always thought he should have been an NBA player. But what the hell does an 18-year-old know?

:)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
yes he is. Between him and Solo Ball we got some tough jacked up Huskies. I love it.
Except the pencil thin forwards. Need somebody built like that at 6’9 225-230 to play PF. Thats our biggest need that I can see.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Not sure about that. Earl was an absolute stud and would be held higher in Husky lore if not for his off the court issues. Quite a few is too many.
Earl was our Pearl Washington he was a magician with the ball. And I have not put him on any of my all time great lists which is probably a mistake. But as noted the off court issues and the timing of some of them just stained his legacy.

Reaction Score
Or if he had been lucky enough to come along a few years later and be mentored by Jim Calhoun.

I was the same year as Earl Kelley and I sort of half-worshipped him, even during his high school days. Always thought he should have been an NBA player. But what the hell does an 18-year-old know?

:)
There were a lot of talented kids in New Haven. From Wardlaw to the Williamsons to Kelley.

Reaction Score
Earl was our Pearl Washington he was a magician with the ball. And I have not put him on any of my all time great lists which is probably a mistake. But as noted the off court issues and the timing of some of them just stained his legacy.
Earl Kelly wasn’t a tenth of Pearl Washington. Washington played some of the best games that have ever been played by a Big East player. Earl Kelly was a good scorer on a lousy Big East team.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Earl Kelly wasn’t a tenth of Pearl Washington. Washington played some of the best games that have ever been played by a Big East player. Earl Kelly was a good scorer on a lousy Big East team.
Agreed and at the time we were not Syracuse. I guess I was speaking relative to how he related to who we were as a team.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Are we to assume these three schools offer the most in NIL? Kid from N.Y. metro area with Baylor in top 3. Go figure.
Baylor produced a 1nDone first round SG last season and has another projected for the lottery so far this season. Scott Drew is a really good coach, and they probably do have NIL money. The kid could do worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom