Recruits 2024 | The Boneyard

Recruits 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can someone give me a recruiting update for 2024? Do we any other recruits in the mix? Seems very quiet.

Reaction Score
I wad hoping we'd still be in for Billy Richmond, but I'm thinking at this point it's portal or bust.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I don’t know anything about that but if we got Cam Spencer I imagine our budget is pretty good
Well we probably saved a lot when we took Cam and dropped out of the Timberlake bidding.

Reaction Score
I hope the coaches are looking at koby brea, plays for Dayton. 6-6 junior guard, leads nation with 53% from 3. Shoots 6 three per game making 3+. Was A10 6th man as a freshmen, has shot over 40% from 3 in his first two years. From NY. If he hits the portal this year I hope we are on him. Could be a great replacement for Cam.

Reaction Score
I hope the coaches are looking at koby brea, plays for Dayton. 6-6 junior guard, leads nation with 53% from 3. Shoots 6 three per game making 3+. Was A10 6th man as a freshmen, has shot over 40% from 3 in his first two years. From NY. If he hits the portal this year I hope we are on him. Could be a great replacement for Cam.

Every single school in the country will be on him... they probably ARE on him, because that's just how it goes these days. If he shows and inkling of interest in UConn, our entire staff will have a flight booked by the next commercial break.

Reaction Score

Named Kobe(y) and from NY = UConn to lose if he is portalling.

Reaction Score
He’s playing well, filling his role on an absolutely loaded team, one of the best in the country. His cousin is out after having foot surgery.

I'm going to post my thoughts soon because I've watched 5 or so of his games.

But do you know if the staff is at all worried about his role on offense? He's clearly got a ln Andre-esque ceiling on defense, but lacks really any high-major offensive skillset right now.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
I'm going to post my thoughts soon because I've watched 5 or so of his games.

But do you know if the staff is at all worried about his role on offense? He's clearly got a ln Andre-esque ceiling on defense, but lacks really any high-major offensive skillset right now.
I think he touches the ball once, maybe twice in this entire, extended highlight..

Reaction Score
I think he touches the ball once, maybe twice in this entire, extended highlight..

His teammates really look off him on offense because they know he isn't a threat to score. He's a junkyard dog out there, but without handles and passing like Andre, I could see it being tough for him to earn PT for a bit. Can't have non-factors on one end on a championship contender.

Reaction Score
I think he is a poor man’s Nick Timberlake. Could be a good off the bench player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom