Recruiting Transfers - April | The Boneyard

Recruiting Transfers - April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just wanted to move this on to a new month. Great discussion so far.

Currently, there are 1172 players that have put their name in the transfer portal, crushing last season's record of 1025.

More fun names of note:
  • Paul Newman - Bucknell
  • Jackson Brown[e] - Albany
  • Charlie Daniels - Stephen F. Austin

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for starting a new thread!

Just posted in the separate Noah Locke thread, but I just noticed that he followed the official UConn Men’s Basketball account on twitter. Trying not to get ahead of myself but it’s interesting.

Reaction Score
Thanks for starting a new thread!

Just posted in the separate Noah Locke thread, but I just noticed that he followed the official UConn Men’s Basketball account on twitter. Trying not to get ahead of myself but it’s interesting.
Certainly not a bad sign!

Reaction Score
That's huge for them.
I don’t think he was on a lot of draft boards, yet alone looking like a Rd 1 kid. This is an oddly logical return to school

Reaction Score
Newtown's Nevin Zink has transferred from South Carolina Upstate to Boston University. Solid season last year averaging 9.1p, 5.6r in 26.4 mpg.

Good to see a local kid transfer back into New England! He'll team up with St. Luke's alum and New Haven resident Walter Whyte.

Reaction Score

TJD returning to Indiana

Great news for IU Hoops- Coach Woodson just scored some points with Hoosier faithful
TJD could be a lottery pick after next season

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Wow. Both Igiehon and Taeshon Cherry this week.

And they aren't just a Transfer U. They had the 60th best recruiting class in 2020 and they have two three-star recruits coming in 2021, including a top-250 recruit. Incoming junior point guard Jovan Blacksher can flat out ball. Grand Canyon will be very good next year, arguably the best team in the WAC.

The WAC Is making some waves for 2020-21: they are adding Abilene Christian, Stephen F. Austin and Southern Utah next season (all top-150 KenPom teams). Add those three teams with Grand Canyon and New Mexico State and you got a nice collection of mid-major squads. Sam Houston State and Lamar are going to be added too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Crazy...wasn't he top 50 or something? I just remember him being the most cut player I've seen since patrick young at Florida
Yeah, I thought he was gonna be a monster player too

Reaction Score

Perfect fit!

If Wiggins returns, Maryland returns their entire starting lineup and Fatts would become the #1 scorer off the bench.

If Wiggins declares for the NBA, he'd be a guy in the running to replace his starting role.

No matter what, Maryland will be very good next year. They'll be an old team. Ayala, Wiggins, Fatts and Hamilton will be seniors and Scott, Hart and Wahab (if getting waiver) will be juniors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom