Recruiting Transfers - April | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Recruiting Transfers - April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Perfect fit!

If Wiggins returns, Maryland returns their entire starting lineup and Fatts would become the #1 scorer off the bench.
Morsell hasn't announced he's coming back I don't think, but he might.

Reaction Score
Plenty of time left in the transfer game. This is only the second inning. Let's judge DH's performance at the end;. I trust in him.
I agree with this completely. It is still early. As teams start adding transfers, others will enter the portal when perceived playing time diminishes. Patience is a virtue. I'm sure the staff has a plan (like always). Trust in Hurley.

Reaction Score
I agree with this completely. It is still early. As teams start adding transfers, others will enter the portal when perceived playing time diminishes. Patience is a virtue. I'm sure the staff has a plan (like always). Trust in Hurley.
I wonder if you’ll also see some incoming freshmen decommit based on transfers.

Reaction Score

There have been a few departures from Rutgers already. Confusing after the good season they had.

Rutgers is a prime candidate to nab a grad transfer PG.

Even though Young and Mathis have transferred out, the team returns an excellent core of Omouruyi, Mulcahy, McConnell and possibly Ron Harper Jr. (if he doesn't declare).

Right there, that's a very good 2-5 lineup. Mulcahy is a playmaker, but he shouldn't be their full-time PG.

Reaction Score
'Nova's Cole Swider to Syracuse. The 'Cuse are picking up some good bench pieces. Unfortunately for them, most of their starters are bench pieces, too.

1617546944228.png

Reaction Score

Another top 50 recruit to bail on White and he gets CJ Felder to replace him.
How does a coach explain so many top 50 players leaving in the past year and his mediocre record in the SEC?
What would make players want to go there?

Reaction Score
Another top 50 recruit to bail on White and he gets CJ Felder to replace him.
How does a coach explain so many top 50 players leaving in the past year and his mediocre record in the SEC?
What would make players want to go there?
? $$$$$$EC, $EC. I live in Fla.

Reaction Score

Good pickup for Ole Miss and excellent fit for Brooks. Former Arizona State standout Romello White graduates, so Brooks should step right in as their starting center.

Potentially FOUR seniors in Ole Miss' starting lineup plus Daeshaun Ruffin is in impact freshman. Interesting team to watch in 21-22.

Reaction Score

Not saying he’s a UConn target, but I am saying this is interesting for Kentucky after the year they had. He definitely did not meet expectations, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt because the entire program was a dumpster fire this year. Hopefully he can find success elsewhere.

Reaction Score

Not saying he’s a UConn target, but I am saying this is interesting for Kentucky after the year they had. He definitely did not meet expectations, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt because the entire program was a dumpster fire this year. Hopefully he can find success elsewhere.

This kid was "locked in" to UK for his sophomore year about a week ago. Played at Mater Dei - I'm sure Mick's been on the phone with him.

Reaction Score
This kid was "locked in" to UK for his sophomore year about a week ago. Played at Mater Dei - I'm sure Mick's been on the phone with him.
Did he say he was locked in to UK? I missed that one definitely. Wouldn’t be surprised to see lots of these California high school kids start piling into UCLA.

Reaction Score

Will be VERY interesting to see how this works out for Squid. This is like the 5-6th kid that had real high hopes transfer immediately or leave. Not in the way most 1 & done kids leave...

Reaction Score

I was confused by the Woodson hire, but I completely have to give it to him and his staff for reeling a couple of these transfers back in. This is huge for them, especially along with Trayce Jackson Davis and Parker Stewart.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Mick’s Marquis Teague revenge??

In all seriousness tho, also wouldn’t be surprised if squid is doing somewhat of a roster purge after this past year. The problem with recruiting a huge class every year is you need the roster spots and pt to keep your commits .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom