Real Look At next season | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Real Look At next season

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
They do have lots of money.

Mars, Incorporated - Wikipedia

If you're heading out to the UConn/Baylor game, you could always go see the Mars plant.

In the United States, the company has 20 manufacturing facilities in Hackettstown, New Jersey; Albany, Georgia; Burr Ridge, Illinois; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Chicago, Illinois; and Mattoon, Illinois; Cleveland, Tennessee; Columbia, South Carolina; Columbus, Ohio; Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania; Greenville, Mississippi; Greenville and Waco, Texas; Henderson and Reno, Nevada; Fort Smith, Arkansas; Joplin, Missouri; Miami, Oklahoma; and Galena, Kansas. Their newest facility is situated in Topeka, Kansas. Their Canadian facilities are located in Bolton and Newmarket, Ontari

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If you're heading out to the UConn/Baylor game, you could always go see the Mars plant.

In the United States, the company has 20 manufacturing facilities in Hackettstown, New Jersey; Albany, Georgia; Burr Ridge, Illinois; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Chicago, Illinois; and Mattoon, Illinois; Cleveland, Tennessee; Columbia, South Carolina; Columbus, Ohio; Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania; Greenville, Mississippi; Greenville and Waco, Texas; Henderson and Reno, Nevada; Fort Smith, Arkansas; Joplin, Missouri; Miami, Oklahoma; and Galena, Kansas. Their newest facility is situated in Topeka, Kansas. Their Canadian facilities are located in Bolton and Newmarket, Ontari
I do like 3 Musketeers. :D

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Looking at the out of conference schedule, ND and Baylor are potential loses. ND is good and the defending national champs. Baylor has the two bigs and we are at Baylor. I think both games will be very competitive. I don't see either being a blowout.
A minor point: Sports that award an annual championship do not have a defending champion. Notre Dame is the 2018 champion and since no team can take that from the Fighting Irish, there's nothing to defend. How about we call ND the reigning national champion?

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
Snickers all day long!! Not a fan of coconut either. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom