Randy Edsall Is A Fraud | The Boneyard

Randy Edsall Is A Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
But, but, but, he needs another year. By year three he'll have it....oh crap....it is year three....well we can't let him go, it's a bad look to fire coaches after three years!

Give me a break. I'd say let him go now but seriously, who'd be the interim, the OC that was supposed to be the OLine coach?? Could you imagine that!!!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Down 28-0. 4th and 1 on their half of the field with less than a minute to go and you have all three timeouts. What kind of stubborn idiot runs out the clock?!? What a damned numbskull!

I'm tired of this. We suck, but when a coach does something like that, I'm fuming! What's the idea here?!? You're just stealing my money now, you friggin jerk!

Reaction Score
Guy preaches discipline and accountability and honesty and truthfulness when he’s one of the bigger dirtbags out there. He left the team in the dark of night after a bowl game without even a goodbye, and was then giddy like a school girl at the presser for his “dream job”. Never takes accountability for failures and blames it on players not executing. Plays cowardly, boring football.

How some of you still defend this guy is beyond me.

Reaction Score
Guy preaches discipline and accountability and honesty and truthfulness when he’s one of the bigger dirtbags out there. He left the team in the dark of night after a bowl game without even a goodbye, and was then giddy like a school girl at the presser for his “dream job”. Never takes accountability for failures and blames it on players not executing. Plays cowardly, boring football.

Everything about him is bs. Horrendous coach and as the initial poster said, a huge fraud.

Reaction Score
He's a great program builder. How you guys cannot see that amazes me. I mean Dan Orlovsky, FatWhiteGuy and a bunch of others always defend him on Twitter. Those guys you used to rip Diaco for his ineptness but defend this from Randy. They know better than all of us. Randy just needs a few more years and he will hand this off to Corey who we we are lucky to have. Give it time guys.

Reaction Score
He's a great program builder. How you guys cannot see that amazes me. I mean Dan Orlovsky, FatWhiteGuy and a bunch of others always defend him on Twitter. Those guys you used to rip Diaco for his ineptness but defend this from Randy. They know better than all of us. Randy just needs a few more years and he will hand this off to Corey who we we are lucky to have. Give it time guys.

Shouldn’t Corey become a coordinator first?

Reaction Score
Down 28-0. 4th and 1 on their half of the field with less than a minute to go and you have all three timeouts. What kind of stubborn idiot runs out the clock?!? What a damned numbskull!

I'm tired of this. We suck, but when a coach does something like that, I'm fuming! What's the idea here?!? You're just stealing my money now, you friggin jerk!
If I could like 1,000x it wouldn’t be enough. No reason for that whatsoever. Total loser leadership. What do the kids read from that? Quit. Edsall has to go along with whole crew.

Reaction Score
I hate to say it I see another 1-11 season. Randy needs to go. This team looks like a bob diaco team get him out of here. We are independent but we need a coach that’s aggressive and wants to win

Reaction Score

Maybe I missed some posts, but who's defending him????

Reaction Score
Do we want to see potential recruits exit if randy is fired. I say let’s gamble and go for a up and coming coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom