Rahsool Diggins the recruiter | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rahsool Diggins the recruiter

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Uh there’s a reason he has the offer list he has... and it isn’t just because he’s almost 7 feet tall.

Reaction Score
The Carpenter now has some pretty good leverage to play some poker with these guys..Who is going "all in" on the Good Guys?? BTW.. I think it will be hard to keep both of these guys happy with minutes with the group of Bigs we currently have.. Unless there's some significant NBA interest in some of them leaving early.. I'm with Husky99 on this one..Apparently Lil Sool wants to have some input on roster construction while he's in Storrs.. LOL..All good..

Last edited:

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Wow! Was this clip from his sophomore season? He has vision and court awareness like a guard. Once he gets possession of the ball, he gets it out quick. He's long, quick off the floor with great hands. What is not to like? If he can develop a consistent 15 foot jumper he will be a great stretch 4 and if he adds some muscle a great post.

pj

Reaction Score
Surprised no one has mentioned that Dereck Lively goes to Westtown School ... Jalen Gaffney's school.

Reaction Score
Just gonna say what everyone is thinking. Are we sure Clingan is good?

Reaction Score
I’m 41. Still half your old ass disgruntled age but still. You haven’t said anything witty or clever in over a decade. Retire and get out to the pasture.
This is actually the most clever thing you've ever said ...kudos for upping your game youngster

Reaction Score
Yes, he’s the best player CT has ever seen.
Are we counting Drummond? If so that’s quite a claim. Clingan is legit and is the guy I want in a Uconn jersey more than anyone else in the class but Drummond has performed at a high level in the NBA

Reaction Score
I’m 41. Still half your old ass disgruntled age but still. You haven’t said anything witty or clever in over a decade. Retire and get out to the pasture.

Dove isn’t 82 so way off there. Not sure why the attack but may have missed something although Dove must have a reason. Relax man.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
PSA

Reaction Score
What it is

Reaction Score
Yes, he’s the best player CT has ever seen.
Are we counting Drummond? If so that’s quite a claim. Clingan is legit and is the guy I want in a Uconn jersey more than anyone else in the class but Drummond has performed at a high level in the NBA
I feel like I need to point out the sarcasm and provide the back story here...but nah

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom