Rahsool Diggins the recruiter | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Rahsool Diggins the recruiter

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I beg to differ. They led GTown to one of the loudest losses in their history vs Henefeld and Co. in Hartford. I think that game is what put my hearing on a downward slide.
...like it was yesterday. I couldn't talk for a day or two after every Big East home game for most of that stretch.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Seriously, if we miss on DC, I'd be 100% fine if we got this kid. I fully understand the local connection, and DC's story is fantastic, but if he goes elsewhere, it's his decision. Lively also looks like a straight up stud to me. Hell, if Hurley & Co. can manage to bring in either of these guys, I'm going into full celebration mode, and start thinking about NCAA Tourney tickets.

Reaction Score
I beg to differ. They led GTown to one of the loudest losses in their history vs Henefeld and Co. in Hartford. I think that game is what put my hearing on a downward slide.

Never heard a louder crowd than at the 14-0 point and a TO by Coach Thompson. As Mike Gorman said “.......they’re going banana’s....”

What a game!

Reaction Score

He's really built his game around the R/L in between the legs dribble and behind the back. I noticed in his games too. He can pull back dribble and go left, pull up off the behind the back, step back or go right. Always a threat to score at any point. Kid is so crafty with the ball on the floor. Sets up his scoring moves with both hands nicely

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
He's really built his game around the R/L in between the legs dribble and behind the back. I noticed in his games too. He can pull back dribble and go left, pull up off the behind the back, step back or go right. Always a threat to score at any point. Kid is so crafty with the ball on the floor. Sets up his scoring moves with both hands nicely
Yeah I think he's queued up to be a lot of people's favorite player. He looks to me like he has fan favorite written all over him

Reaction Score
Seems like he has a highly efficient offensive game and can turn on the ShakeNBake moves when needed.. Will be fun to watch his skills grow in Storrs..

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think because the dam broke with such fury I didn’t realize how beautiful this kid’s stroke is.
Granted it’s just a highlight tape. But he seems to be crafty around the rim/driving, but also draws & bounces off contact. I like

C

Chief00

I think because the dam broke with such fury I didn’t realize how beautiful this kid’s stroke is.
Be careful what Chief asks for (Dam Break) - LOL.
Everything has been executed flawlessly. Who would have thought two years ago, the dam break that the Grind brought would have yielded all of this? Lots of hard work by the coaches and a great plan.
And to think the Chief’s usual skeptics have doubted Coach Hurley’s brilliant plan, which Chief outlined two years ago, every step of the way. That makes all this success even more satisfying.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom