Qudus Wahab | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Qudus Wahab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
OK.

I'd still much rather have the other two. Would love to have all three, but more those guys.
I agree, Kofi would be my first choice, but as some others pointed out, with our big depth next year I wouldn’t be opposed to taking two centers in this class. With Precious’ recruitment just beginning it seems and us maybe not having the momentum we had early with him, taking a couple solid, strong big men wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.

C

Chief00

If we could, we would load up at the 5. Very little starters or depth up front - We also need another scorer. Lots of work to do. Chief has been saying all season the focus is recruiting and it is.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
If we could, we would load up at the 5. Very little starters or depth up front - We also need another scorer. Lots of work to do. Chief has been saying all season the focus is recruiting and it is.
I think we need another ball handler. Love Gaffney but he is turnover prone, Bouknight plays off the ball. AG being our only true PG/ball handler next year concerns me.

Reaction Score
My guess is that backup PG may be a grad transfer.
If Demarr Langford wants to reclassify would you rather have him over a grad transfer PG, despite his natural position to play off the ball?

Reaction Score
sounds like hurley gonna sign wahab if he can. good. go into the spring with a borderline top 10 class and one scholly left to fill. no glaring holes on the roster and no pressure.

Yup. If he signs him that’s fine by me. The earlier they wrap up 2019 the earlier they move onto 2020. If he doesn’t sign him... it’s high tide towards Kofi.

Reaction Score
What if HYPOTHETICALLY we had 6 scholarships for next year? Would we try and take two bigs if Tre Mitchell was for sure the second?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom