• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support The Boneyard. (Dismiss this notice by clicking the x at the top right of the box)

2019 Recruiting: Qudus Wahab

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Akok is a stretch 4 Wahab is a true 5. Emphasis on Akok could mean that we don’t foresee ourselves landing Achiuwa though...
We've been recruiting them both hard though and I think the general opinion is that Precious 1A position is the 3, while Akok is the 4. Also, with the recent turn of events, it seems as if Akok's plan may be to just play the spring semester and then jump to the league, in which case he wouldn't have any impact on Precious or anyone else in the class.

We've been recruiting them both hard though and I think the general opinion is that Precious 1A position is the 3, while Akok is the 4. Also, with the recent turn of events, it seems as if Akok's plan may be to just play the spring semester and then jump to the league, in which case he wouldn't have any impact on Precious or anyone else in the class.
This is true. I don’t wanna get into theories that will lock another thread but this makes a lot of sense

For the millionth time Akok's recruitment has nothing to do with the recruitment of Kofi, Mitchell, and Wahab, Achiuwa's has nothing to do with them either. Doesn't mean we will get all our targets but we want 1 of the three centers and we want Akok and Achiuwa.

fleudslipcon

We are UConn!! 4>>>1
For the millionth time Akok's recruitment has nothing to do with the recruitment of Kofi, Mitchell, and Wahab, Achiuwa's has nothing to do with them either. Doesn't mean we will get all our targets but we want 1 of the three centers and we want Akok and Achiuwa.
It's The Boneyard. Things don't start to sink in until the billionth time. Emphasis on the word start.

talk about being thinner than rain...chol marial is a backup to a backup to a backup plan, i.e. only if hurley strikes out on precoius, kofi, akok, mitchell, wahab, and coulibaly.

Dove

I am currently in migrant caravan #2.
I can confirm he is a wide body with gifts and won't be a deer in the headlights.
His LOI would have a clause in it requiring milk and cookies before each game.

Now where's the door? I'll see myself out.

I personally want Hurley to sign Nick Clause....I think he plays ball in Canada or something....but we wont get him if we sign Wahab. Grrrrr.
I heard Nick Clause is leaning towards UConn, he is big on academics and they offer his preferred major of Reindeer Studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.