Qudus Announcing Decision on the 30th | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Qudus Announcing Decision on the 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
He's saying that Boat and Bazz played alongside each other.

Surely Gilbert and Akinjo could have as well--but this is all hypothetical.

I don’t get ruing the loss of Akinjo.

I liked him a lot too, but the chances of him staying without KO seemed small.

Now not getting Xavier Johnson after he recommitted from Nebraska....that one stings. But I admit I have no idea what the story was there.

Reaction Score
I don’t get ruing the loss of Akinjo.

I liked him a lot too, but the chances of him staying without KO seemed small.

Now not getting Xavier Johnson after he recommitted from Nebraska....that one stings. But I admit I have no idea what the story was there.

It's simply a reply to the idea that we dodged a bullet when Akinjo went to G'town because it would have meant dysfunction at the PG position. I don't buy it because you always need at least 2 PGs even if they are similar.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

Reaction Score
1547751506623.png

Reaction Score
Hurley's plan seemed to be to concentrate on a small group of recruits who he liked for his system. It seemed to work like a dream for shooting guard and point guard, took a little time for power forward, then derailed to this point with small forward and center.
Was that a mistake? Because now it seems we have no small forward backup plan that's been hinted at here and it looks as if we're really scrambling, a la KO, for a center. Hopefully the coaches can give off a calm and collected vibe and not look panicked at this critical stage.
We're not scrambling for a C, we're on Plan B and by all accounts in fairly good position for Plan B

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Honestly, Gilbert needs to start at SG and let Adams play point. Both Ollie and Hurley had this wrong. Even though he’s short, Gilbert is a solid spot up shooter. Height would help though.

i know the arguments both ways. I'm not sure but at this point you try to change things up. Nothing happening this way

C

Chief00

Chief loves the recruiting grind - as crazy as it can get - we can thrive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom