Qudus Announcing Decision on the 30th | The Boneyard

Qudus Announcing Decision on the 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Please don't Qudus. Please don't Qudus. Please don't Qudus.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Not sure if the lack of a winky face is a good or bad thing these days...
I have been following his recruitment closely, and speaking with people the general consensus is that he hasn’t decided yet but there is some truth to it more than likely coming down to the good guys, PItt and G-Town.

Reaction Score
I heard it's Georgetown, Pitt, Good Guys a few weeks ago. Who knows how Kofi changed that.

Reaction Score
I heard it's Georgetown, Pitt, Good Guys a few weeks ago. Who knows how Kofi changed that.

You'd think it sure shouldn't hurt our chances. Getting Wahab would be a rather large sigh of relief.

Reaction Score
I'll troll his instragram accounts and let you know if I see anything worth mentioning.

Reaction Score
Just saw a tweet that the 30th may be Qudus birthday. Dunno if true, but didn’t bouknight also commit on his birthday...

Reaction Score
I mean I know nothing about the kid of his personality or anything.

Georgetown's a good choice. Ewing is a good bigs coach, there's playing time without there being pressure. It's the Big East. Also just a great place to get an education.

Pitt scares me zero. It's the ACC. It's playing all you want. But that program stinks right now. There just doesn't seem to be a path yet for them to get a lot better.

For us, I mean he's really *what we need badly* right now. There's lots of playing time. But if there's another recruit or a grad transfer, there's less pressure out the blocks to be THE GUY. Also a good place to get your education, but it's also the American.

I'm probably just being biased right now, but I feel like if you're taking the check box approach UConn's probably the best place for him to go now - especially now with Kofi gone. But again, who knows how he liked it here on campus, how he felt, etc.

Reaction Score
I just can’t see how it’s Georgetown. They have 2 centers returning, 2 centers incoming. If they use the Monroe and Hibbert development pitch, it plays into our favor, they were developed by Coach Hunter.
They have one returning center and he's 6'8. Govan currently plays 80% of their games as center. Leblanc is a PF. And their 2 commits rank way lower than Wahab. I think there would be plenty of playing time at Georgetown or Pitt for him. I don't think that's what he's going to base his decision on.

Reaction Score
At least we'll know relatively soon. If he truly hasn't decided yet it seems like good news for us

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Georgetown is the team to beat here IMO.

Reaction Score
He is a shot blocker, right? It would be really nice to have Sid, Akok plus another shot blocker in the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom