Pummel the Pirates Game Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Pummel the Pirates Game Thread

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
“We”?

There was one person who decided to try to drive through 3 people.

Every single player on our team would have reacted the same way. There is zero situational awareness anywhere on the bench, in clothe coaches.

Reaction Score
There he is!!! Attack the players, not the guy making over 3 mil. per.

You don't even realize what a joke you are now do you? An absolute idiot basketball wise. I am "attacking" a PG who has 5-6 TO's and has mi used a bunch of shots, that's an attack and yet you sit there blaming the coach like he made those plays, he wrote them up on the erasable board - Here Jalen you play out of control today don't play like you did against WSU when you seemed to care LOL. You have turned into such an idiot it's beyond belief. There's your tantrum you like so much glad I could use it on someone with only agenda while he watches a game - pitiful!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
You, UConnDan97, and Mau are still in the circle of trust.

You're great and you have great ideas. I'm happy to be together with you on this board...

Reaction Score
Adams has not played well. 1 assist, 5 TOs, 2/7 shooting. The TOs were brutal.
Agree – he's bee awful. I do think there are mitigating circumstances, tho.

And I guarantee you he takes over down the stretch and rescues a win for us here.

Reaction Score
You're great and you have great ideas. I'm happy to be together with you on this board...

He's the pivot man in his circle Dan leave him be these guys don't even watch the games anymore they have them figured out well before they are played, Jokes.

Reaction Score
Every single player on our team would have reacted the same way. There is zero situational awareness anywhere on the bench, in clothe coaches.
They had no clue they had a timeout at the end of regulation against Tulsa trying to inbound the ball, gee I wonder why.

Reaction Score
Agree – he's bee awful. I do think there are mitigating circumstances, tho.

And I guarantee you he takes over down the stretch and rescues a win for us here.

Yeah he has to because he didn't allow us to take a 16 point lead, makes sense right?

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
He's the pivot man in his circle Dan leave him be these guys don't even watch the games anymore they have them figured out well before they are played, Jokes.

Don't worry, I don't have to leave him alone. He's already said he's not coming back to the board until Ollie's fired, so I should be okay...

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I see the “Blame Ollie Crew”, aka the “I have never played basketball in my life crew” is back at it. The cluelessness is astonishing.
Thought one could escape it by leaving the chat but the posse is here
Oh well
To each their own

Reaction Score
44% from the field. 3-point shooting...well we only shot 7 so far. At least our turnovers are down.

Reaction Score
Losing the lead was pretty predictable.

Adams had 5 TO, most once we got a lead.

Reaction Score
Don't worry, I don't have to leave him alone. He's already said he's not coming back to the board until Ollie's fired, so I should be okay...

How did that work out for us? Too bad he wasn't such a liar, we'd all be in a better place.

Reaction Score
You don't even realize what a joke you are now do you? An absolute idiot basketball wise. I am "attacking" a PG who has 5-6 TO's and has mi used a bunch of shots, that's an attack and yet you sit there blaming the coach like he made those plays, he wrote them up on the erasable board - Here Jalen you play out of control today don't play like you did against WSU when you seemed to care LOL. You have turned into such an idiot it's beyond belief. There's your tantrum you like so much glad I could use it on someone with only agenda while he watches a game - pitiful!
Mau the few newbs who agree with you around here are like 14, you're in your 50's what's your excuse?

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Now, back to basketball. I really hope that at least Jalen comes back next year and Larrier too if he changes his mind. I think the new faces are showing growth (Whaley, Carlton, Diarra, Williams) and I think this team is going to get much better as time goes on. Carlton and Whaley will learn how to stay out of foul trouble soon enough...

Reaction Score
Losing the lead was pretty predictable.

Adams had 5 TO, most once we got a lead.

He was even more careless with a solid lead because he gets pretty, or at least he thinks so. But I don't want to attack that wonderful 1st half he had, superjohn may scold me LOL #aw

Reaction Score
This bulllshit about players being gassed playing 2 games in 7 days is stupid.

Ollie sucks as a coach there is no doubt about that but I don't want to hear about Jalen being gassed as reasons why he's playing Terrible.

Ollie needs to reign Adams in and light a fire in his ass. He needs to confront Adams to make him play better.

I don't think it's possible to motivate him. Everybody can see the deficits in his game, but him. Supremely talented bonehead

Reaction Score
Mau the few newbs who agree with you around here are like 14, you're in your 50's what's your excuse?

There's plenty that agree and I don't care you keep trying to grab people for your agenda if that makes you happy, you're nothing around here but a pos. The more you have around you in that circle as a pivotman I'm sure that is good at least for you lol:confused:

Reaction Score
How did that work out for us? Too bad he wasn't such a liar, we'd all be in a better place.
"Too bad he wasn't such a liar." Pretty sure that doesn't mean what you think it means.

Again, you're in your 50's. What's your excuse?

Reaction Score
Now, back to basketball. I really hope that at least Jalen comes back next year and Larrier too if he changes his mind. I think the new faces are showing growth (Whaley, Carlton, Diarra, Williams) and I think this team is going to get much better as time goes on. Carlton and Whaley will learn how to stay out of foul trouble soon enough...

Come back? Surely they don't think they will sniff the nba anytime soon, right? If they are leaving for some league overseas fine, but anything beyond that is laughable

Reaction Score
"Too bad he wasn't such a liar." Pretty sure that doesn't mean what you think it means.

Again, you're in your 50's. What's your excuse?

About what sj, excuse for what?

Talking basketball?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom