Pummel the Pirates Game Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Pummel the Pirates Game Thread

Reaction Score
Where I lived Jalen would have got beaten up on the playground hogging the ball and taking impossible shots. LOL

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
So Jalen is responsible for last week alone not KO because he played well but this week it’s all KO for a real crappy performance? Yeah you’re brilliant lol

What in the world do you think KO needs credit for, exactly? We have won one game since December 2nd, and that was against Coppin State.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
If ECU wasn't even worse, they'd beat us. We're unwatchable. I've never seen so many air balls and awful shots.
What's the attendance?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Can Larrier not dunk? I mean, Isaiah Thomas can dunk.

Reaction Score
Too late. I'm already embarrassed your a UConn fan...

Yeah for sure, but you believing Larrier could work himself into the first round with another year at uconn is fall out of your chair onto the floor and rolling over funny. Stick to breaking down our OL or something.

Reaction Score
If ECU wasn't even worse, they'd beat us. We're unwatchable. I've never seen so many air balls and awful shots.
What's the attendance?

Not terrible, but half the audience is napping

Reaction Score
What in the world do you think KO needs credit for, exactly? We have won one game since December 2nd, and that was against Coppin State.

Nothing grab a spot on superjohns circle enjoy

Reaction Score
my bad
No he won't be a 1st rounder unless he works on lots

I know there’s a lot of people here who don’t watch the NBA. I happen to love it and when you watch, I think you get a much better perspective of what type of player gets drafted in the first round.

Reaction Score
Ollie not being able to coach up Jalen Adams has us looking like trash against every team.

High school level basketball. Our guys look less explosive than ECU guys.

Reaction Score
The team that cannot shoot threes constantly has players shoot threes. They need to learn patience and to pass the ball more. Of course, if they had coaches who told them to do that it would help.

Reaction Score
A lot of bad things are happening in this game but...

Can anyone remember a smoother J than Larrier's since Rip Hamilton? Maybe Rudy Gay?

EDIT: LOL, 5 seconds later, air ball

When it goes in so smooth. But...

Reaction Score
There is zero accountability for anything. I know It's hard to believe but it's even more of a mess off the court.
That would explain a lot. It's starting to resemble Josh Pastner style of open gym just dump out the balls. EDU, runs better offensive sets that get guys open looks. The times they penetrate and look for the big guys they look serviceable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom