Providence | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Providence

Reaction Score
I watched a bit of their game and they looked like a team that is probably having major chemistry issues off the court. They looked awful.

Reaction Score
Okay Cooley has definitely screwed up.... don't forget what we were before he got here... dumpster fire barely afloat with 3star Gomes(my dog) competing against the best of the BE..... and a first rd exit to Pacific....after nothing/crickets....we acting like we are Kentucky are something...are expectations should be a 20 win season, tourney berth and go from there..... Cooley already proved he can recruit.....so we fire Cooley next guy comes in has success and leaves...now we are a stepping stone program....wasn't long ago we were begging Cooley not to go to Michigan...Cooley is a home grown from Providence....unless you telling me we can get Pitino, Billy Donovan or even Joe mazzula (probably waiting fo WV) Cooley is Providence.

Reaction Score
I watched a bit of their game and they looked like a team that is probably having major chemistry issues off the court. They looked awful.
the impression i get from them almost every year is that they look like they're not enjoying themselves

Reaction Score
Enjoying this thread. Looking foward to and excited of renewal of (local) rivalry.
Not a fan of Cooley. Has done a lot for the program, along with outgoing President. Cooley is not a good in game coach.

Leaman good example of turning mediocre facility / team as an up and comer into renovated Schneider arena and National Championship and perennial ranked hockey team. Cooley should have won more NCAA games.

Reaction Score
being this reliant on having a transformational point guard is not good, although i'm sure that's not lost on you. not gonna have a cotton/dunn/cartwright every year

Reaction Score
I really don’t want to hate Providence but most of their fans are a bunch of arrogant morons. Hope they lose out.

C

Chief00

The JC post game press conference with the Ryan Gomes question IMO is a JC top 5 press conference. There’s your great moment.

Reaction Score
The JC post game press conference with the Ryan Gomes question IMO is a JC top 5 press conference. There’s your great moment.
That’s the most relevant moment in Providence hoops history

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
Was just in Providence the past 2 nights for the Phish shows.
Sat underneath the Big East schools banners last night.
Looking forward to seeing UConn's hanging again next year.

Reaction Score
Norlander picked Providence to win the BE...and as the highest valued long shot to win the National Championship.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom