• Creighton

Votes: 81 70.4%
  • Providence

Votes: 34 29.6%

• Total voters

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Congratulations to Providence College* on their Covid season title where they fortunately avoided playing 3 top 5 teams. Has a regular season champion ever been dogs multiple times in their conference tournament?

Reaction Score
I'm partial to the Big East's old guard, even when fans of that old guard can be annoying as hell. (But I don't go to their message boards anyway so it doesn't bother me.)

People can say what they want want about that team - that's a long time to go in the Big East without a regular season title. Props to Cooley & PC.

i rarely venture over to their boards.

The reddit game chats are another story - Providence fans will at least talk basketball.. Creighton fans are a whole new level of crazy. And they HATE UConn. A very triggered group.

Reaction Score
i rarely venture over to their boards.

The reddit game chats are another story - Providence fans will at least talk basketball.. Creighton fans are a whole new level of crazy. And they HATE UConn. A very triggered group.

It's weird that Creighton fans hate us that much. We had no history with them before last year, and still haven't beaten them. Triggered is right.

Reaction Score
It's weird that Creighton fans hate us that much. We had no history with them before last year, and still haven't beaten them. Triggered is right.
I guess it will make it that much better when UConn can finally beat them. Hopefully that happens this Wednesday.

Reaction Score
Creighton had 4 assists tonight. It ain't easy playing without your point guard, especially on the road.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Providence owes us a game and I fully intend to be in the Mecca when we cash that chip in. With interest.

Reaction Score
For all our chest thumping we haven't won a regular season title in any of our leagues since 2006, which includes damn near a decade in the so far beneath us AAC.

Congratulations to PC. The better they are, the better the Big East is for UConn.
Hopefully it doesn’t take us 43 years to win a regular season title again like it took PC to win their first ever. ;)

I’ve said it in another thread but PC is damn good. You don’t win close games as often as they have by accident. Loaded with experience and good talent across the board. That said, if you are a top seed in the NCAA Tourney, I don’t think you mind seeing them in your bracket. And on that topic, with the 1-6 ranked teams losing yesterday, the NCAAs are gonna be fun!

Ok, now let’s take care of Georgetown today and keep this rolling

Reaction Score
Creighton never had a chance to win this game without Nembhart. Hopefully that is the case for us on Wednesday.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Hopefully it doesn’t take us 43 years to win a regular season title again like it took PC to win their first ever. ;)
You have to give them credit for their patience, persistence and determination. I imagine they are penciling in 2065 for their second regular season title.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thebug23

Top Bottom