Providence or Creighton?

Who do you want to win?

• Creighton

Votes: 81 70.4%
  • Providence

Votes: 34 29.6%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Providence is a solid team although many of us don't want to accept that! They start all seniors and they're short bench is also all experienced players. The type of team that can go pretty far in NCAA's. I hope they actually do go far along with Uconn for BE bragging rights.

1999GoodSon

Lies, damn lies, and statistics.
Reaction Score
Had the pleasure of spending the weekend with the Friars AD and friends a few months back, we had a blast great guys. Can't wish em anything but fair winds - until we bury em.

MJ1

Reaction Score
Providence is a solid team although many of us don't want to accept that! They start all seniors and they're short bench is also all experienced players. The type of team that can go pretty far in NCAA's. I hope they actually do go far along with Uconn for BE bragging rights.
Amen! , Agreed

Reaction Score
I hope Creighton looks like this when we play them on Wednesday.

Of course, with Providence's luck, they get them for their first game without Nembhart and having to figure everything out. They'll have it together more the second time
Villanova practice this coming Monday- Gillespie and Moore crash into each other going after a loose ball, suffer concussions, and are both out for the Tuesday night game vs PC. But at some point they'll have to let that kidnapped leprechaun go home.

Reaction Score
This is the most impressed I’ve been with Providence all season

Reaction Score
Which fan base is more annoying, Creighton or Providence?

As much as I’d like to say providence at least there’s a long rivalry. Creighton fans are salty and absolutely impossible to speak to.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Poor Andrew Fonts. Only 22 and already a bald spot.

Reaction Score

As much as I’d like to say providence at least there’s a long rivalry. Creighton fans are salty and absolutely impossible to speak to.

I'm partial to the Big East's old guard, even when fans of that old guard can be annoying as hell. (But I don't go to their message boards anyway so it doesn't bother me.)

People can say what they want want about that team - that's a long time to go in the Big East without a regular season title. Props to Cooley & PC.

Reaction Score
I'm partial to the Big East's old guard, even when fans of that old guard can be annoying as hell. But I don't go to their message boards anyways so it doesn't bother me.

People can say what they want want - that's a long time to go in the Big East without a regular season title. Props to Cooley & PC.
Yeah I will pull for any Big East team in the NCAA as long they are not playing UConn

Reaction Score
Congratulations. Would’ve loved for them to have played those other 3 games. But no need crying over spilled milk. We weren’t winning it anyway. See em in MSG. The statement will be made there.

Reaction Score
Cooley knows that Providence crowd well, class act and smart thing to shake hands before the buzzer, to get Creighton off that court.

Reaction Score

If your Italian you at least have an excuse to be annoying, are there any Italians in Nebraska lol.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thebug23

Top Bottom