Who do you want to win?

• Creighton

Votes: 81 70.4%
  • Providence

Votes: 34 29.6%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Who do you want to win?

Providence is at the top of the league. Right now, we're tied with Creighton and if head-to-head is the tiebreaker, we lose. I confess, I'm torn.

Creighton @ Providence, Saturday 2/26/22 at 8:30p. It's on FS1.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
We’re going to have to beat creighton regardless most likely. So Fudd providence

Reaction Score
Remember, Creighton is missing Nembard so both PC and Uconn should prevail.

That means we'll see Nova before the BE title game as the 2 and 3 seeds.

But somehow if PC loses to both Creighton and Nova, we'd get the 4th seed to still face Nova before BE title game.

Reaction Score

But somehow if PC loses to both Creighton and Nova, we'd get the 4th seed to still face Nova before BE title game.
If we win out we get the 3 seed regardless of what other teams do.

Reaction Score

Wrong. If we beat Creighton we’re the 3 seed regardless of what happens tonight

Reaction Score
Why on earth would anyone root for PC? If we win out we’re the BET 3 seed (and the only game we might lose is at Creighton in which case forget about the 3 seed). If PC loses to Creighton good shot they also lose @ Nova and then instead of facing Nova in BET semis we’d face PC in semis… and then we get revenge (and then chance to beat Nova in finals possibly and beating PC and Nova in BET after winning out reg season is best possible resume improving option - probably means a 3 seed at least in NCAA tourney)… some people here seem confused and think that they need to root for PC to improve our seed in BET… PC winning will get you nothing but the same seed and Nova in the BET semis assuming we win out and think we do…. Oh and PC’s asshat fans celebrating their first ever BE title* (albeit one the other fanbases in the league know is a joke)… wanting PC to win the title so Nova doesn’t? Sorry can’t understand that at all… If I’m a Yankees fans and the Rays have won the AL East for the last 8 years I’m going to root for the Red Sox to win the division just cause I’m tired of the Rays winning it?… yea I don‘t think so…

Reaction Score
I’m rooting for us to win our last 3 and let everything else work out as it may. One at a time. Hope the PC Creighton game is a good one. Creighton needs a win to get closer to the dance so rooting for more BE teams to get in, that’s my lean on that game.

Reaction Score
I want to be on the side of the BE bracket that has us playing PC in the semis. That's what I'm rooting for.
Yes. Villanova is the only team in the Big East that I want to avoid as long as possible. If It ends up with us playing Nova in the title game, chances are we would have picked up two additional Quad 1 wins to get there. I want to win the Big East Tournament, but If we make it to the title game and lost to Nova, It would not be the worst thing.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
This thread has convinced me not to care about PC, which is another way to say it has done nothing for me.

Reaction Score
Conceivable the standings could finish Nova, UCONN, PC, Creighton. I think I'd rather have PC get its 15 minutes of fame* than have Nova win the season. Covid causes all kinds of anomalies.

Reaction Score

How is that possible? We both beat Nova, if Uconn beats Creighton, we have the split. But if Creighton beat PC, they'd have a win over the top two BE teams plus we'd have same record. So how would we still earn the 3 seed?

Reaction Score
It very likely won’t come down to tiebreakers if we beat Creighton because we’d just need to win 1/2 vs G Town or DePaul to have a better record than them
How is that possible? We both beat Nova, if Uconn beats Creighton, we have the split. But if Creighton beat PC, they'd have a win over the top two BE teams plus we'd have same record. So how would we still earn the 3 seed?

Reaction Score
It very likely won’t come down to tiebreakers if we beat Creighton because we’d just need to win 1/2 vs G Town or DePaul to have a better record than them
We might have to win 2/2. If we beat GTown and Creighton, but lose to Depaul. And Creighton beats Providence and Seton Hall but lose to us, they'd beat us on the tiebreaker despite us beating them.

But that is Depaul on our home senior night.

Reaction Score
whatever keeps us on the line that will meet providence in the semi's. So go Friar's? I guess?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thebug23

Top Bottom