Prognosticators Game 9 (Orange) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 9 (Orange) Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Wit the short turn around and the need to do some number crunching to figure out who won Game 8 predictions I will start the next Prognosticators Predictions. As you may have noticed I don't like mentioning that team, just use their color, last year I used a different term and the Mods changed it, so their color. If UConn plays like they did in the first quarter we will have problems. This game should be a challenge for the Huskies but they should win it in the end. UConn 86 - Orange 72. All prognostications shall be submitted by 6:55 PM EST or 3:55 PM PST. Attached is the Prognosticators Scoring Criteria and good luck to all.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Scoring Criteria.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 156

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I think they play their hearts out for Evina’s return and Coach’s 2000th.

UConn 86
Tennessee 61

Reaction Score
UConn better play to a higher level against Tenn or they could get tagged with a loss........Tenn is way too athletic and tall to mess around with.........just get the win by any means necessary without injuries and get home safely.......

Reaction Score
It depends on which Christyn shows up, but I think she'll have a great night in Tennessee. UConn 88 - 73.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Uconn 86. Tenn 54

If UConn plays their game Tenn will turn the ball alot. Liv needs to stay out of foul trouble and should have very little problem scoring in double figures. UConns defense is too good and this team is much better then last years team which beat the LV's by 15. I dont think it will be even close unless we get some southern cookin and are n a bunch of foul trouble like we had seen in the past.

Last edited:

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I like the fact that we are having a second game in the same week because the team needs consistency.

Tennessee is a dangerous team. If they play like they are capable it could be close or an L.

I believe UCONN wins but in a close one.....

72-63

Reaction Score
The front court is going to have to work a bit harder for their points in this game and they will have to be judicious about fouling. Making foul shots will be important. We should have the advantage in guard play. If the Huskies play good defense and can hit the majority of their open shots they will be ok.

UConn 87, Something Orange to Hit 65.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99