Prognosticators Game 8 -Notre Dame- Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 8 -Notre Dame- Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
UConn finally gets back home to Gampel Pavilion for only the second time of the young season. Their play today against Seton Hall was shaky for the half of the first quarter and almost half of the second quarter, after that they seemed to get over not having CD. Geno has said that he expects CD to be available to play, (Lets Hope So) on Sunday. Norte Dame will not have as many 3's as Seton Hall did, they are 31 for 136 or 22.8%. With no returning starters from last year they have yet to play anything close to the Norte Dame that UConn is used to playing. With all that being said I do not believe that UConn will play as bad as they did for almost half of a game like they did tonight. I blame it on rust (9 day layoff) and NO CD. UConn 91 - Norte Dame 70. Attached is the Prognosticators Scoring criteria. All predictions must be in 3:50 PM Eastern or 12:50 PM Pacific, once it is closed any predictions received WILL NOT be accepted. Good luck to everyone and GO UConn.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Scoring Criteria.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 35

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I think MM will have the Irish as ready as they can be, given their limitations, and they will hang in their gamely for awhile before UConn pulls away, 86-61

Reaction Score
ND seems to have serious first half offensive issues but then they usually come on big time.................contrary to popular belief they have some talented players on the roster that can cause problems when on their game..................just get a big early lead, play even the rest of the way and win................no more injuries and then proceed safely to your dorms!!!!!

Reaction Score
I agree with all those above ---Charlie's assessment is spot on, MM isn't an easy out---
Uconn 78 Nd 71, Walker 24, Olivia 14, Ania 14, Aubrey 8 rbs 7 point (let down from great game)

Reaction Score
Closer than I would like but UConn emerging with win 83-75 after Ania hits four threes.

Reaction Score
UConn finally gets back home to Gampel Pavilion for only the second time of the young season. Their play today against Seton Hall was shaky for the half of the first quarter and almost half of the second quarter, after that they seemed to get over not having CD. Geno has said that he expects CD to be available to play, (Lets Hope So) on Sunday. Norte Dame will not have as many 3's as Seton Hall did, they are 31 for 136 or 22.8%. With no returning starters from last year they have yet to play anything close to the Norte Dame that UConn is used to playing. With all that being said I do not believe that UConn will play as bad as they did for almost half of a game like they did tonight. I blame it on rust (9 day layoff) and NO CD. UConn 91 - Norte Dame 70. Attached is the Prognosticators Scoring criteria. All predictions must be in 3:50 PM Eastern or 12:50 PM Pacific, once it is closed any predictions received WILL NOT be accepted. Good luck to everyone and GO UConn.
I thought they were great tonight... considering the early fouls called. The freshmen and some of the seniors all picked us up. Meg was Meg.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
85-76 UConn. ND throws the kitchen sink but ...

Reaction Score
It's either gonna be suprisingly close, or embarrassingly bad. I'm thinking the latter.

Reaction Score
UConn wins, 83-61

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
UConn 72 Notre Dame 61.

This is Notre Dame's game of the year until they get to the ACC Tournament. They'll want to beat UConn to show they're still relevant despite the poor start to the season. ND will be ready to play and if UConn gets into foul trouble, it could be a nail biter. Crystal according to Geno will be ready to play on Sunday and that's an advantage for UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom