Prognosticators Game 4 (South Carolina) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 4 (South Carolina) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
If UConn plays the way that they did against USF they will be in BIG TROUBLE and they will walk away with their first loss of the season. Now everyone knows that Geno is a genius when it comes to game planning, the young ladies just have to follow his script. I believe that USF was an anomaly and UConn will play much better tomorrow. With that being said it will be a close one and not very high scoring. UConn 64 - South Carolina 59. All predictions must be submitted by Noon Eastern, 11 Central, 10 Mountain, or 9 Pacific. Any submissions after the stated time depending on your time zone, will not be considered. In your score at least the Winner must be named as per the attached Rules and Scoring System document. Good Luck to all you Prognosticators.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 92
Reaction Score
I hope the score is Uconn 85 USC 74 But I feel Boston and the USC guards will have fun roaming lanes unless Geno, in his magic hat, can pull out some defense for them. I haven't seen enough Dorka or ONO stopping post players. The pleasure may be in CW, AZZI, PB, and Caroline raining 3's--if that happens, my prediction is better.

Reaction Score
The way our Post Players are playing it will not be pretty tomorrow!

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
South Carolina 73
UConn 68

Dawn has done a better job of managing minutes for her starters and they’ll have more gas in the tank than our Huskies.

Reaction Score
If UConn plays the way that they did against USF they will be in BIG TROUBLE and they will walk away with their first loss of the season. Now everyone knows that Geno is a genius when it comes to game planning, the young ladies just have to follow his script. I believe that USF was an anomaly and UConn will play much better tomorrow. With that being said it will be a close one and not very high scoring. UConn 64 - South Carolina 59. All predictions must be submitted by Noon Eastern, 11 Central, 10 Mountain, or 9 Pacific. Any submissions after the stated time depending on your time zone, will not be considered. In your score at least the Winner must be named as per the attached Rules and Scoring System document. Good Luck to all you Prognosticators.
Anomaly, or not. Geno has lots of plays to talk up to get some attention. It is early season with a number of players with little or not Big time College PT. I wonder if Geno has the courage (if needed) to throw in Amerey or Gaberiel (spelling doesn't count). Sometime a not so experienced big is better than a worst big. it's the one thing Geno can't teach HEIGHT, mobility.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
This SC team is the 2nd most talented, deep and formidable team Dawn has ever coached, behind only the US Olympic team. But I have to believe Geno will find a way.

UConn 71 - SC 66

Reaction Score
I expect better play out of our posts, but don't see it being enough. SC 69-61

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Sorry, I gotta go with the Gamecocks for this one. South Carolina 77 UConn 63.

Reaction Score
South Carolina looks impossible to stop, and is great defensively. Our bigs won't provide much scoring, and they will probably get into foul trouble. So, it will be up to the guards. Geno goes back to his strict rotation, with only Azzi and Dorka coming off the bench. As much as I would like to see Azzi having another great game, she has not proven to do anything with taking the ball off the dribble. It's going to be ugly for Uconn et al, especially on defense. i would gladly eat crow but....
UConn 55 - South Carolina 73

Reaction Score
I don't know it depends I want paige to score more ,CW like the gophers game ,evina lighting form 3 the old aliyah and no foul also liv no foul just make screens play defence dorka I don't know but I hope to help us
I don't know just I feel the 3 are the key and we will pray for handerson to make alot of ternovers
If they win it's good if they lose its really good cause they should work in a lot of things I wasn't impressive...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom