Prognosticators Game 4 (South Carolina) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 4 (South Carolina) Predictions

Reaction Score
Agreed.

A little surprised so many expect this to be an SC blowout. I do not expect to ever see Paige Bueckers be blown out.

Think this one favors the Gamecocks early in the season but would not be surprised to see it go the other way. SC guards never seem to play as well against UConn although I’m not sure UConn’s defense is as vaunted as in years past.

Should be a great game and probably a preview of the single-likeliest national championship game pairing.

Best of luck to these young women tomorrow — matchups like this are great for the game!
don't worry it already happened, April 1 2021.

Reaction Score
I hate to predict against UConn and I will be very sad about the result, but I think sometimes an early loss will help more than a win. We had a game like this once against Stanford and beat them handily. When we played them again it was a different story. I'm betting on we will learn the same lesson Stanford did and it will propel us to an eventual title.
UConn 63 - South Carolina 76.

Reaction Score
I hope the score is Uconn 85 USC 74 But I feel Boston and the USC guards will have fun roaming lanes unless Geno, in his magic hat, can pull out some defense for them. I haven't seen enough Dorka or ONO stopping post players. The pleasure may be in CW, AZZI, PB, and Caroline raining 3's--if that happens, my prediction is better.
If I'm Geno I wouldn't even game plan for this game. I tell the kids to just go out and play and lets see what you got. Again, this is an early season game that will have little bearing on March.

Reaction Score
I think the frontcourt battles to a tie and the UConn backcourt wins the scoring contest. UConn 78-73.

Reaction Score
UConn 68-67
Paige at the buzzer.
This is one of those games where I wish I had a time machine to get a peek at the final score. It would save so much anxiety.

Reaction Score
Based on this being a very early season game, I believe this will be the grind of the year for both teams and points will be at a premium. If Paige, E, Christyn and Azzi have even an avg day from beyond the arc, we take the game. Our bigs have to at least make SC work hard for inside points!
Uconn 61-58

Orc

Reaction Score
Paige will get her points but Uconn doesn’t have the post play to compete with South Carolina this year. I see them getting in foul trouble in this game and not scoring much. South Carolina 72 Uconn 59

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom